• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Why can't I load saves from the Rebirth EP 5-ep5up11-pc version to the new version? View attachment 3585469
Looks like they are preparing the code for the next Ep. although if done correctly this shouldn't be affecting saves. Just so you guys know I also had to load a save from December to play test the mod. Which I'll be posting in a moment, but again there are no choices this time. :(

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Sharon is barely, if at all, suited to rule that little town, she is too young and way too weak for any other position...her being a Archon is already generous (and even that she has only thanks to Calisto).
No one, certainly no elder, would take her serious...neither has she much insight in vamp politics...who in his right mind would make her Quaestor...
If the MC has fought Marcius, he has at least more respect and a higher standing with the elders than Sharon ever had.
I agree, she's felt like a child playing at the adult table for awhile now. I just don't see the Princeps turning down the MCs plan with the little time we have left in the game (supposedly). It's either we get what we see from this episode, or they turn it down which leads to a fight between them all in a very rushed manner.

But who knows, maybe they'll add a few more updates to try to save the ending? IDFK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
if you mean "boring" as in "lack of sex scenes", then, yup, it is.
otherwise the story/plot is far from bad (not that entertaining as it could be perhaps ofc), though ep5 kinda is on downhill in that regard.
Key thx ... found the story always to boring for my liking. Hoped it would get better with time.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How many more updates until ep5 is done? And is there gonna be an ep6 or is it done after this?
IIRC 1 update left and no ep6.
I agree, she's felt like a child playing at the adult table for awhile now. I just don't see the Princeps turning down the MCs plan with the little time we have left in the game (supposedly). It's either we get what we see from this episode, or they turn it down which leads to a fight between them all in a very rushed manner.

But who knows, maybe they'll add a few more updates to try to save the ending? IDFK.
Yeah, it's unlikely he will disagree....doesn't change that making Sharon the new Quaestor is just dumb, especially so if his rule is weak.
Also if we take the MC's plan, his role in it and the rumors about him it would make way more sense to give him that position...
Sharon is at best a liability for the Princeps in that role, neither does it bring any advantages for them if she gets the position.

But yeah, i don't expect any surprising turns at this point. Compared to how rushed the ending is and how bad he handled the whole ancient plot, this is rather unimportant.

Also found it strange of how adamant the MC is about that can't leave the town because of the ancient. The deal was, he will bring her a happy meal once a year, thats it... the girl sure as hell doesn't need any protection, nor did she demand anything else and if some others try go down there it just means more food for her, why would the MC care..as i see it he can uphold his deal and the other 364 days he can be wherever he wants to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well looks like i have to completely restart episode 5 as my saves are fucked the only one that works is the transfer save from ep4 ffs

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

adame

Apr 3, 2018
Well looks like i have to completely restart episode 5 as my saves are fucked the only one that works is the transfer save from ep4 ffs
you still get it good , i delete all the old save ( ep1 to ep4 ) becuz "the game going to end what do i need a save of old ver 2 update to the ending ? " ... ffs why did it even happend now ???

Reactions: ViperGts151

Crofty

Oct 10, 2019
from the comments was frustrated what kinda turn the S5 became but it was great for my taste...
it seems most ppl waiting for superman(MC) to fk all of them :p

Reactions: MataHariX

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
My saves are jacked, it keeps repeating a scene multiple times and again images of other people talking. Move to the next scene then it goes back to the previous scene you just left.

Sep 13, 2020
Looks like they are preparing the code for the next Ep. although if done correctly this shouldn't be affecting saves. Just so you guys know I also had to load a save from December to play test the mod. Which I'll be posting in a moment, but again there are no choices this time. :(
My saves are completely borked with one extra step which is if I use unren.bat to create a skip file so I can catch up where I was last time on a new install it creates a traceback error so now I am having to replay the avn all over again then save to be able to use hopefully that save for next version.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
IIRC 1 update left and no ep6.

Yeah, it's unlikely he will disagree....doesn't change that making Sharon the new Quaestor is just dumb, especially so if his rule is weak.
Also if we take the MC's plan, his role in it and the rumors about him it would make way more sense to give him that position...
Sharon is at best a liability for the Princeps in that role, neither does it bring any advantages for them if she gets the position.

But yeah, i don't expect any surprising turns at this point. Compared to how rushed the ending is and how bad he handled the whole ancient plot, this is rather unimportant.

Also found it strange of how adamant the MC is about that can't leave the town because of the ancient. The deal was, he will bring her a happy meal once a year, thats it... the girl sure as hell doesn't need any protection, nor did she demand anything else and if some others try go down there it just means more food for her, why would the MC care..as i see it he can uphold his deal and the other 364 days he can be wherever he wants to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also believe that Sharon is unsuitable for the position of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her authority resembles the mayor of a small, harmless, provincial town where practically nothing happens. She's too soft to rule. It seems to me that once our MC gains the title of princely

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
from the comments was frustrated what kinda turn the S5 became but it was great for my taste...
it seems most ppl waiting for superman(MC) to fk all of them :p
obviously you have a great taste, unlike many others from this thread.
it can be matched only by your even greater deduction skills.
keep up your great game!

Reactions: MataHariX

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yea< who the fuck is miles?? dialogue are very bad and make not much sense at time...not helping seeing sharon in potrait when is Cairus speaking...and i don't recall why Zephyr gave her sowrd to MC and where he has it?? i don't recall mc with a sword into the cave....bahh

VanguardSM

Nov 15, 2018
All of chapter 5 screams that LikesBlondes just wants to wrap this up and move on to something else. Nothing makes sense and everything is super boring.

Gone and forgotten are the choice/powers development. Literally nothing exciting happened with the Calisto story. The Nos characters being important to anything was a Red Herring. Frank was just a Plot Voucher. Sharon could be replaced with a diary since she only exists so that the MC can explain himself. Long forgotten was hints at her background and the mystery of Andrews missing/kidnapped daughter. Laurie being your DJ partner and Malia wanting you to build a club was another forgotten plotline. Eloise being a trainer/fighter never mattered.

I could go on but the point has been made. Too many characters and storylines were started and abandoned and chapter 5 feels like the ending of Game of Thrones. Where very clearly David Benioff and D. B. Weiss just couldn't give a fuck anymore and wanted to move onto their next Star Wars gig only to be fired from it after the horrible job they did with HBO.

My 100% real, not trolling advice to LikesBlondes would be move onto something else, forget that you even started chapter 5, then when/if you feel like it in a year or so, start again with a brand new chapter 5 as if this current chapter 5 doesn't exist. You started something really good and I respect your monthly release schedule in a sea of abandoned Patreon games. But your game deserves a better outcome than a rushed ending that is very clearly put into the middle of your story.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Who is Miles?
yea< who the fuck is miles?? dialogue are very bad and make not much sense at time...not helping seeing sharon in potrait when is Cairus speaking...and i don't recall why Zephyr gave her sowrd to MC and where he has it?? i don't recall mc with a sword into the cave....bahh
an old "friend"...one of a few left to be properly rewarded.
of you wanna more details do play it from the start or search the thread for "archon miles".

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It seems to me that once our MC gains the title of princely
Changes are he already could do so, but whats the point ?
Being the Princeps doesn't bring any benefits for him, adds a lot of unnecessary duties and makes him a target for others who want the position, no to mention all the attention he will bring up on himself.
Being the right hand man/executioner (or whatever the official title) gives him status and protection, he can play his own game and use his/the princeps authority to further his own goals, the others will blame the Princeps if they are pissed and everyone greedy for power will also target the princeps.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes