RPGM WIP [RJ01099098] Magical Girl Breasty - English Translation

Oct 30, 2019
FYI: If you set the "trial flag" global switch to false you can find basically 1 extra event in each "path", for the most part. Mtool is most convenient for this but you could also use a save editor.

Basically, when you finish the level 2 boss, instead of the demo over sequence it will just continue on to level 3 as normal, and add all the tier 3 events to the overworld where they can be found and played as you would be able to in the full game ...although warning, 2-3 of them will instead just crash, because I guess they try and teleport you to a map that doesn't exist in the demo. be diligent with saving before you attempt stuff I guess.

Reactions: stonefred767

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
FYI: If you set the "trial flag" global switch to false you can find basically 1 extra event in each "path", for the most part. Mtool is most convenient for this but you could also use a save editor.

Basically, when you finish the level 2 boss, instead of the demo over sequence it will just continue on to level 3 as normal, and add all the tier 3 events to the overworld where they can be found and played as you would be able to in the full game ...although warning, 2-3 of them will instead just crash, because I guess they try and teleport you to a map that doesn't exist in the demo. be diligent with saving before you attempt stuff I guess.
Yeah I saw that the files for them were included (along with a bunch of other old events and stuff, same as Grace, this dev does not like to clean his releases up lol). Thanks for the heads up though, that'll make testing easier.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
OP has been updated to include (hopefully) everything related to the first phase of the game. Let me know if I missed any NPCs or random interactables somewhere.

Incidentally, the game's translated word count as of this patch is around 50,000-70,000 words, which is around 2.5-3x as large as Grace's first section, and this will very likely be the shortest section. So yeah, expect a long game that'll take a long time to translate.

Speaking of, the full release is in a month! I don't suspect I'll be releasing any more patches before then unless it gets delayed (my other translation also got an expansion a few days ago and I'd like to at least migrate versions and finish the current chapter up for that before switching focus to this) but I'll move everything over, do the javascript UI files, and put a patch out for the full version once it comes out. Until then, thanks for checking the translation out.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
will you guys translate all the npcs also? like in school and such.

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
will you guys translate all the npcs also? like in school and such.
Yep, the plan is to translate any content as it becomes available through completing events/story.

The Options menu (accessible from the Title Screen) is still partially untranslated:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those two options should be part of the js files for whatever reason. They're just screen filters and flashing effects, respectively.

I found some untranslated dialogue for an NPC in the Business District (Weekday, Morning):
Thanks, updated OP.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Magical Girl Breasty's Topic (Secret Site) is untranslated when viewing it after repelling the 1st Kaijin invasion:
Similarly, examining Ayase's desk then will also yield an untranslated prompt:
Does the trial allow Ayase to transform outside of battle in order to view Breasty's H-events?

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
Magical Girl Breasty's Topic (Secret Site) is untranslated when viewing it after repelling the 1st Kaijin invasion:
Similarly, examining Ayase's desk then will also yield an untranslated prompt:
Does the trial allow Ayase to transform outside of battle in order to view Breasty's H-events?
Yeah I guess those are a gray area. I'm considering "the next phase" anything past the current's invasion event, so those are just part of the untranslated section. And I'm pretty sure no if I understand your question correctly, every event has one viewing condition.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
hey can we control other character ? i mean what is the point of this gameplay if you only control 1 unit ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LilithFan
Jun 7, 2019
For those untranslated texts that only loads on the creation of a new game, I highly recomend that you use a console command who call the methods that loads these texts, you can do it at any point in the game by opening the console, if you tell me example of text with this behaviour, I can create a more detailed explanation to show how it works

ISOxoxo

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for translating this, seems like a gigantic project! :oops:
Any way to show some support? PayPal, buymeacoffe or something like that?

stonefred767

May 15, 2023
For those untranslated texts that only loads on the creation of a new game, I highly recomend that you use a console command who call the methods that loads these texts, you can do it at any point in the game by opening the console, if you tell me example of text with this behaviour, I can create a more detailed explanation to show how it works
Oh true. Yeah I should know how to do that, but I'll let you know in the future if I need any help.

Thanks for translating this, seems like a gigantic project! :oops:
Any way to show some support? PayPal, buymeacoffe or something like that?
Just keeping up with the translation is plenty, I don't want to make any money from it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ISOxoxo

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
The March 22 date has been maintained. We'll soon be able to try out a full version. As it's going to take a long time to get a manual translation, I hope an MTL/GPT4 version will soon be available.

edit : i am late, sorry

Expected release date 22 March