Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
So did a no-cheating first run.
Spent most of the week trying beat all those Kodoku matches.
Finaaaaaaaaally succeded.
Almost cried a little.
Then realized you need to do them ALL, IN SEQUENCE, WITHOUT PAUSE, to get the best end.
Died.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yea i also cheat. No shame in this bull. I not going to spend my brain space for music get it right game cuz totally not what i into

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Yea i also cheat. No shame in this bull. I not going to spend my brain space for music get it right game cuz totally not what i into
How do I cheat the time imput(arroms) using the cheat engine? I know how to use it, just have not figured out what to do.Plz

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmm sorry I cant help. Last time I played was 3 years ago or more and I totally forget everything except story of each series and dev known for making cute anime girl hybird monster the game they been making and I love hacking their game cuz dont like bull gameplay like this where Perfectionist enjoy. I dont remember what kind of hack I did to finish both of this sequel? prequel of their

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
everyone talking about later game or trying to get the translation working, I'm just crying cuz I can't do box puzzles and am begging for help lol. who would put box puzzles in a h game. what a sadist.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm too dumb to see it or my game is broken, but I can't get the game to advance at all, there comes a point in the beginning of the story where the government guys maybe realize the existence of Kodoku and once that I can't do anything but wait for the bad ending to happen, could someone tell me what I should do to get the game to advance, it's probably my fifth time trying and I keep getting the same ending every time. :HideThePain:

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm too dumb to see it or my game is broken, but I can't get the game to advance at all, there comes a point in the beginning of the story where the government guys maybe realize the existence of Kodoku and once that I can't do anything but wait for the bad ending to happen, could someone tell me what I should do to get the game to advance, it's probably my fifth time trying and I keep getting the same ending every time. :HideThePain:
If you have the latest version you should see a skull every time you are about to do a bad decision.

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
If you have the latest version you should see a skull every time you are about to do a bad decision.
I'm able to see them, but it's a quest that seems to be part of the main story (since it appears with the gold star on the side), the issue is that when I take the quest they take Kodoku to the kingdom (not sure what they are exactly), I make the decision to follow her and I make sure not to take any decision that has a skull, but when I get to the throne room where she is fighting and I talk to her, she kills me, then I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I'm able to see them, but it's a quest that seems to be part of the main story (since it appears with the gold star on the side), the issue is that when I take the quest they take Kodoku to the kingdom (not sure what they are exactly), I make the decision to follow her and I make sure not to take any decision that has a skull, but when I get to the throne room where she is fighting and I talk to her, she kills me, then I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
You probably forgot fishing

-Ben-

Feb 11, 2020
Ooh, I see, I guess fishing will help me to stop Kodoku from having those nightmares, anything else I should keep in mind?
And how exactly do I get the fishing skill?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Ooh, I see, I guess fishing will help me to stop Kodoku from having those nightmares, anything else I should keep in mind?
And how exactly do I get the fishing skill?
I remember reading a walkthrough somewhere.. I'll tell you when I remember where was it

Reactions: -Ben-

fenden

Jan 4, 2020
everyone talking about later game or trying to get the translation working, I'm just crying cuz I can't do box puzzles and am begging for help lol. who would put box puzzles in a h game. what a sadist.
I guess it was so hard the creator posted the solution on their own channel

Mlk912570

Jul 29, 2022
Please tell me someone how I beat this wasp swarm in hive? I know I shouldn't touch the weak one but other fuckers just kills it eventually and it's a game over for me T-T. Please tell me, I'm dying there many times

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Please tell me someone how I beat this wasp swarm in hive? I know I shouldn't touch the weak one but other fuckers just kills it eventually and it's a game over for me T-T. Please tell me, I'm dying there many times
Use the multi target skill and fail on purpose ONLY on the weak wasp QTE. It's the only way to clear it.