Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks. Is there perhaps similar option for buttplug somewhere?
eeeh... i dont think so, this game is a hot mess, oni just adds shit and then fixes it enough so it barely works. Even girls sex menus are diferent. for example you can use a dildo and the buttplug in sex but you cant use the vibrator. you can insert the vibrator while flirting but you cant insert the buttplug or the dildo. you can use the buttplug (if its in them) but you cant use the vibrator? im not really sure, as i havent asked them to insert it that many times for them to always use it. Now that i think about it i dont even know what it does... it could be great if you could use it not to get caught by xavier or in public.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
once they let u insert it, they leave it there at least for a while [rest of day?]
jubilee sleeps with it in if i dont take it out before bed time...
ymmv
Weird, I didn't exactly check many times, but when I played v1.49 with prime mod, it worked(I mean it stayed in), and now it doesn't, at least not to next day, so I wanted to make sure if it's intentional.

Mar 14, 2018
Try looking up the replies to the last time someone asked for a save file in this thread, but if that doesn't work try the time before that.
Happy to help. (y)
Is there a way we can just click a button to reply this message to any future save requests? That would be kickass

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
honest question, why do you want a full save? when they have all max out the game is finished and quite boring... with out the game plus in my opinion a full save ins meaningless. sorry this is not me judging you just curious...
People who usually ask for a full save assume that there's a gallery with every picture and/or video unlocked, and just want to skip the grinding in order to jack-off sooner rather than later.

Us regulars know that there is no gallery, that it doesn't take much of any time to get the girls naked, that trying to get every girl naked can actually be a hindrance at times, and that maxing out every stat is pointless. But the newcomers don't, and therefore they keep asking for a "full save".

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
People who usually ask for a full save assume that there's a gallery with every picture and/or video unlocked, and just want to skip the grinding in order to jack-off sooner rather than later.

Us regulars know that there is no gallery, that it doesn't take much of any time to get the girls naked, that trying to get every girl naked can actually be a hindrance at times, and that maxing out every stat is pointless. But the newcomers don't, and therefore they keep asking for a "full save".
i thoght that, wanted to confirm.

on another tone this playthrought i wanted the girls to ask me to fuck them for the first time and rogue did it.

1714597109447.png

i know this option exist for a long time but it is quite fulfilling that our first time is because she asked for it xD

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes