RPGM [RPG Maker] Late Night Exposure ~Until I, a College Girl, Addicted to Exposure~ [Shimizuan]

WannabeWeeb

Apr 23, 2022
RJ01074916_img_main.jpg
Title: Late Night Exposure ~Until I, a College Girl, Addicted to Exposure~
Developer website:

Language: Japanese

♦ Synopsis ♦
Mashiro is an ordinary college girl who is tired of ordinary masturbation.
One day, he accidentally sees a woman urinating in a popular park, which sparks his interest in exposure.
Mashiro, who decides to go exposed, tries it herself in a park where women were playing exhibitionist.
When she finally urinates, she fully awakens from that feeling of openness and learns that while masturbating is the best.
In order to satisfy the desire to masturbate, a life of exhibitionist play began, understanding that it was not cool.

♦ Game Overview ♦
There are no annoying battles or concept of money, and you just go to your destination and expose yourself.
* There is an icon at the place where the event occurred.
* A new event will occur by setting a flag.

♦H Scene Uri ♦ Exposure play while
nervous... As you get used to it, you gradually become bold!
It's good that people can't find you, and you can also move on to bold masturbation ...
If people find it, the production is confirmed. Exposure is a crime, so you will be punished for sex.

♦ There is ♦
such a H situation ・ Park: Expose masturbation by suppressing your voice in an unpopular bush
・ Residential area: Be wary of people coming, and try to shout while exposing ・ Under the street light: Play
unattended by exposing your chest and
secret parts ・ Bookstore: Wander around the 18 forbidden corner with a rotor in your pants
・ In the forest: Cat ear walk play
・ In the school: Kakumasturbation in the classroom, urinate
in the men's toilet ・ Convenience store: Try to expose it as if inviting in front of the clerk.
・Coin laundry: Put your clothes in the washing machine and wait naked until you finish washing.

♦ Particular points ♦
・ The event scene in the main story is full voice! !!
・ I am nervous at first because I am an exposure beginner, but gradually I become bold and do exhibitionist play and masturbation ...!
・ Erotic status that changes by looking at Elobe
・ Choices that are forced to "escape" or "do not escape". The fate of Mashiro depends on you.
・ If you find it, it's over, and if you find it, the production is confirmed ...! You will be in various situations! !!
・ After the end of the main story, you can freely roam the city and expose a lot!

♦ Character Introduction ♦
~Seimiya Mashiro~ An ordinary college girl who seems to be
everywhere.
After waking up to the exposure, I was stuck in the composition of
climax =, which occupies the majority of the brain how comfortably you can urinate. I can't get out of it anymore.
She claims to be just an ordinary college girl.
H experience is a virgin girl who has only gained knowledge on a smartphone and has no dating experience.

-
Would like to see a Translation of this game, I'll make my own if I have to but would be nice to see more competent people give this a shot
-

RJ01074916_img_smp1.jpg

RJ01074916_img_smp2.jpg

RJ01074916_img_smp3.jpg