RPGM RPGM resources sites or guidance on searching the assets.

dimakun

Apr 19, 2024
I want to create my own hentai game using RPG Maker MV, but I'm facing one main issue: the default assets of the engine are suck. I've spent a lot of time playing games on RPGM and I've collected quite a few sprites from them. However, I don't want to use someone else's artwork without permission. At the same time, I notice that in these games, similar assets are often reused. For instance, there is a character sprite sheet for a chubby male character. I have attached the files. The file names are "BB_akunin1.png" and "BB_akunin2.png".

When I searched for where those files were downloaded or mentioned online, all I found were games that use the same assets. I would like to find out if there are any websites acting as libraries for RPG Maker assets. Additionally, I would like to understand if it is acceptable to use assets from other games as long as I know they have been used in multiple games and were not originally created by the developer. I almost went crazy trying to find anything about a chubby RPG-maker male sprite. I know that these files are used in almost every game, but after searching for four hours, I couldn't find any site with this particular asset.

ps. I'm not good at English, so my browser was trying to correct the grammar mistakes. I'm sorry if the result sounds strange.