Fan Art Sciamano240 Edits and Fanart

Mar 25, 2020
Couldnt find a thread for edits of sciamano's work so here we go. Main thread for the artworks is here.

Tried adding a bit of cum to marin. Does it look okay? Feedback is welcum.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’d like this for every picture of his. How did you do this so I can replicate it? It’s the only thing I consider missing from his artworks

shazor94

Aug 9, 2020
I’d like this for every picture of his. How did you do this so I can replicate it? It’s the only thing I consider missing from his artworks
Just google fake cum tutorials for photoshop. There are brushes which basically paint textures similar to cum.

Bosies

Jun 25, 2017
I've seen a few edits in the past (and recently for Summer Chloe) - should we compile them here as well?

Gurobu

Jun 25, 2022
Picsart_22-11-06_10-07-37-678.jpg
Android 21 (Human Version)

"4K version"

Last edited:

smeagolb

Jun 27, 2021
Chloe.jpg

I have done some small updates to Olivia Vel Vine, Yelan, 2B Beach, Yor Beach. I have also added 3 new ones. The characters from the gym series he is doing in one file as well as Chloe as a cat and wearing a yukata. The two images above have NSFW options but you will have to open the file to see them. They aren't quite as convincing as other edits I have done, but oh well.

Gurobu

Jun 25, 2022
Chloe.jpg

I have done some small updates to Olivia Vel Vine, Yelan, 2B Beach, Yor Beach. I have also added 3 new ones. The characters from the gym series he is doing in one file as well as Chloe as a cat and wearing a yukata. The two images above have NSFW options but you will have to open the file to see them. They aren't quite as convincing as other edits I have done, but oh well.

I think you should post in this thread more often now, peeps at the main sciamano thread is always mixed reactions.