VN Others Completed Secret Agent ~Kishi Gakuen no Shinobi Naru Mono~ [Final] [ensemble]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 15, 2018
If I had to guess, either the game create a config kinda file in the game folder or the save folder for that. You'll either have to edit or delete it.
Dunno which or where. You can always just backup your save directory in the "saved games" folder, delete the original and start launching the game. If you got the optio pop up, it's in there, then just put back your acutal progress & save. Else it's in the game folder...
Nope, its neither. I redownloaded the game the other day and it didnt work, so it's not in the game folder, and I just tried deleting the folder in "saved games" and all that does is remove your save, game still instantly boots up with no audio. Dunno where else it might be.

PurpleStevens

May 30, 2019
Hey anyone having problems with the save it just won't for me and when I tried to load a quicksave it just crashed?

Edit: I solved the problem for some reason when I launched the game it wasn't creating the save folder so I just manually made a folder named it %UserProfile%\Saved Games\NekoNyan\Secret Agent and put it in with the game and it worked fine.

Edit 2: All my files are corrupt while I can play the game fine I can't load nothing I do can uncorrupt the files and downloading it from scratch has not solved anything I don't know what's wrong and am neither smart or experienced enough to solve this problem.

Edit 3 I did what Nazim10 had in his post and went to regedit and removed all the data which fixed the problem whatever it was.

Last edited:

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
vndb says theres fandisk with afterstories and true ending. hope it will be translated one day. bookmarked until then

Sep 29, 2017
vndb says theres fandisk with afterstories and true ending. hope it will be translated one day. bookmarked until then
I've only completed one route so far (Mai's route), and I was very displeased with how it ended. The immediate conflict gets dealt with, but the overarching conflict of that route is left completely unresolved. There's no sense of closure whatsoever. Kind of worried the other routes experience something similar. I hope the fandisc addresses that, and I hope it gets translated.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
initial impressions: I am cringing hard.

a very serious ninja mc that has no life beyond being a ninja is getting told by his mom to start *and here's the cringe* talking to girls. let's not talk about how is he a ninja from a very young age, and already has accomplishments since childhood, or how this is blatant child labor. no, because this is romance and comedy first and foremost.

second cringe: a school setting. because of course it is a school setting. I know its popular just 3 years ago and... well let's just be glad that school settings died out since covid. I wish there's anti-school VNs instead and use covid as a premise. because the last thing an abused kid to be a ninja needs is more abusing from indoctrination centers. and the inconsistent mom that wants her kid to have his cake (be a ninja) and eat it too (be a ladies man). read: you can't have both. some boomer parents will never understand.

but sure, I'm this far already. let me at least finish 1 chapter/episode.

ZheWatcher

Mar 3, 2021
An interesting setting. With the near future tech and use of AR to perform espionage. But the male lead is kinda bland.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes