VN Others Completed Secret Agent ~Kishi Gakuen no Shinobi Naru Mono~ [Final] [ensemble]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BTW Funfact: Windows Defender detecting the Exe as a virus has NOTHING to do with the game being cracked or not!
My proof is even the OFFICIAL VERSION's Exe is detected by Windows Defender (I know people who got the game legit and experienced the same issues). Nekonyan is aware of this and is trying to fix the issue. So in the near future, the Exe being a virus will not be a problem.

Taddark

Dec 26, 2021
BTW Funfact: Windows Defender detecting the Exe as a virus has NOTHING to do with the game being cracked or not!
My proof is even the OFFICIAL VERSION's Exe is detected by Windows Defender (I know people who got the game legit and experienced the same issues). Nekonyan is aware of this and is trying to fix the issue. So in the near future, the Exe being a virus will not be a problem.
got that problem as well. I hope Nekonyan can fix this. Even steam said that the Exe was a virus. The worst part is that I was forced to removed it from the game local files since it would be annoying to bring it up again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Can anyone test something?! Download the game and scan the EXE with Windows Defender! I've got news that Defender doesn't detect the EXE as a menace anymore.
I could test but it would take me an eternity to download with my speed! Thanks in advance!
PS: Update your Windows before testing thanks.

Last edited:

Taddark

Dec 26, 2021
Can anyone test something?! Download the game and scan the EXE with Windows Defender! I've got news that Defender doesn't detect the EXE as a menace anymore.
I could test but it would take me an eternity to download with my speed! Thanks in advance!
PS: Update your Windows before testing thanks.
Mine is fine since it didnt detect anything from the Exe. Not even steam said it was a virus.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So redownloaded the game from here and again, as I confirmed, CLEAN! The EXE is no longer a Virus anymore! Enjoy guys!

UN0495

Sep 22, 2021
Someone help the game starts just fine but there's no audio no music no voice anything HELP

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Someone help the game starts just fine but there's no audio no music no voice anything HELP
The game using the advHd exe to start require you to select the sound output device at start up. Select the wrong one in the list and you won't hear a thing. Like select the speaker put use a usb / jack earplug and no sound will come out of the earplug, you'll have to turn on the selected speaker to ear anything...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Waiting for someone to share their completed save.
try searching for the JP version full save online. Usually, with VN game, the gallery unlock save from JP version work on EN version if they didn't change the engine between engine due to time lag.

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
Has anyone had any trouble with This vn delete the sound file where no music or voice I was think of playing My copy I got but then there was no sound or voice can someone help me

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
Has anyone had any trouble with This vn delete the sound file where no music or voice I was think of playing My copy I got but then there was no sound or voice can someone help me
I don't know about deleting the sound file, but I ran into an issue where if you don't select the correct sound device in the start-up dialog box you won't have any audio. For my bluetooth headset to work I have to make sure it's connected to be able to select it from the options.

Reactions: Sophierose

Sophierose

Nov 14, 2020
I don't know about deleting the sound file, but I ran into an issue where if you don't select the correct sound device in the start-up dialog box you won't have any audio. For my bluetooth headset to work I have to make sure it's connected to be able to select it from the options.
I see well I only have 0ne type headset

Sep 15, 2018
The game using the advHd exe to start require you to select the sound output device at start up. Select the wrong one in the list and you won't hear a thing. Like select the speaker put use a usb / jack earplug and no sound will come out of the earplug, you'll have to turn on the selected speaker to ear anything...
If I, say, had it set up to play through my old headset that just stopped working and had selected the "Dont show this at startup" option where you select the audio output but it's set to my old, dead headset am I SOL or is there a way to rerun the startup?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
If I, say, had it set up to play through my old headset that just stopped working and had selected the "Dont show this at startup" option where you select the audio output but it's set to my old, dead headset am I SOL or is there a way to rerun the startup?
If I had to guess, either the game create a config kinda file in the game folder or the save folder for that. You'll either have to edit or delete it.
Dunno which or where. You can always just backup your save directory in the "saved games" folder, delete the original and start launching the game. If you got the optio pop up, it's in there, then just put back your acutal progress & save. Else it's in the game folder...

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes