• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Sorry for the multiple comments. A few weeks ago, I posted on this page that Pandora was an incredible animation engine. However, in my ignorance of ZAZ 8+ not functioning correctly, I felt bad about leaving it as is. Therefore, I decided to find a solution. Thanks to everyone who mentioned that ZAZ wasn't working; it would have taken me a while to realize. Here, I'll leave the versions of the guide in Spanish and English.

For those wondering if this affects their Nemesis animations or why I use FNIS to patch Pandora, this diagram might serve as a visual guide on how the patch works
POWERPNT_SmReyKV3R6.png

May 19, 2022
Ready, here is the procedure to patch Pandora so that it works with ZAZ 8+.
in old versions before 1.0 I would just run fnis/nemesis and let pandora patch over it and stuff like Zaz worked fine tbh. It might still work if you convert to xml and just leave that in your output tbh. I have ABR variables in my MCO based setup that had abr installed briefly a while ago so it does hang onto the outputs even if it gets regenned.

Anyway this approach works but I'm unsure how efficient it could be. Are you setting up the script to automate each of the steps or are you directly diffing the text? I feel like converting to xml and diffing the outputs should be pretty doable. in either case I work with python and can take a look if you need a tester

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Dogma prices are lowest out there, you have to pay only 1$ to get access to his releases, but since there are people out there(myself included) who live in countries that have no way of purchasing patreon subscribtion and to this day nobody released 1.6 version on loverslab still, I guess 5 days grace period is enough.
Hopefuly someday these services will finally accept cryptocurrency :/

Thief 1.7.1.7 SE (en) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 LE (en) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 SE (ru) -
Thief 1.7.1.7 LE (ru) -
is dogma thief for ostim or sl?

Reactions: Shirayshi

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
It's not about just Dogma tho, plenty of decent authors out there, so paying through bitpay or something similiar would be great.
And is there such a conent within his mod though? No underage actors or even incest is used there as far as I'm aware (then again, I didn't finish Dragon Bridge branch nor did I really read patreon ToS though, so you might be speaking of something else)
yeah there isn't any underage or incest in entire update till now..( instead we have lot of UB.. huge W) altho there are few scenes like mother ntr.. where mc's son/daughter could have cought mc having sex with another guy.. or one scenes in recent patch where multiple kids and old peeps witness mc getting fucked... thats all the involvement of underage in script.. which i dont think should cause any prob.. not sure abt beastility content tho

PeacockSlayer

Dec 9, 2023
Friend, could you put it in a new link? (MEDIAFIRE) This MEGA is not available. Thanks
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

Last edited:

CBT58941865

Feb 10, 2024
Noted

Here's everything else, if the links get nuked i have backups stored elsewhere but i will only share that link via DM for security reasons.
Hey, the gofile link got nuked, could you send them to me in DM please ? Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote