UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
I remember playing this game some time ago. What a shame that it got abandoned. Both this game and his other one have the most enjoyable character graphics. The battle and feature choices are just right up my alley too. It feels like some GBH (the CGs). Well, I don't know if we can even call this one a game at this point, because it barely got any work done, but dang, that shows how much potential it had. I don't entirely know what the situation is with its developer, but I do know that he stopped developing H-games, which is sad because his projects perfectly align with what I look for in these types of games. I'll be waiting for another such game. :coffee:

Reactions: Circle0Trick

JsMrDart

Sep 20, 2022
I remember playing this game some time ago. What a shame that it got abandoned. Both this game and his other one have the most enjoyable character graphics. The battle and feature choices are just right up my alley too. It feels like some GBH (the CGs). Well, I don't know if we can even call this one a game at this point, because it barely got any work done, but dang, that shows how much potential it had. I don't entirely know what the situation is with its developer, but I do know that he stopped developing H-games, which is sad because his projects perfectly align with what I look for in these types of games. I'll be waiting for another such game. :coffee:
Holy s**t, amen. SoleHunter is the only developer I've found with a consistent battle and post-combat artstyle. A lot of other games tend to have a charachter drawn with certain proportions in one scene, and completely different ones in the next. That, and each charachter SoleHunter has put out has been unique, had some backstory, unique combat mechanics, and strikingly beautiful while not being hypersexualized like with other games. SoleHunters put in a ton of effort- from original modelling, VAing, fully animated combat scenes, etc. If he were to return and had patreon tiers, I'd probably snipe the top one; that's how much I want continued development on his games. I really hope he comes back one of these years- his games were truly unique. If money were the issue- I'm actually tempted to know- how much would commissioning continued work on his projects cost.

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Holy s**t, amen. SoleHunter is the only developer I've found with a consistent battle and post-combat artstyle. A lot of other games tend to have a charachter drawn with certain proportions in one scene, and completely different ones in the next. That, and each charachter SoleHunter has put out has been unique, had some backstory, unique combat mechanics, and strikingly beautiful while not being hypersexualized like with other games. SoleHunters put in a ton of effort- from original modelling, VAing, fully animated combat scenes, etc. If he were to return and had patreon tiers, I'd probably snipe the top one; that's how much I want continued development on his games. I really hope he comes back one of these years- his games were truly unique. If money were the issue- I'm actually tempted to know- how much would commissioning continued work on his projects cost.
Well said, you're entirely right.