Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
The thing he can't let slide is that they used Nami against him, and he is trying to find out who decided to do this.

Coach Hill is the one who gave them the hand-cuffs and, IMO, told them to get the hate out of their systems.
About Zara/Nadia/Nika revenge: Zara is quicksilver, gets mad quickly and leaves quickly. Nika's trying to be a better person. The motives between the change surprise Nick as well, but as Vanessa says Zara will either kill him or jump him. With Nadia, she seems more passive. I guess keep in mind Coach Hill organised this, probably to see how Nika deals with it, considering how interested she was in his past, and she has plans for him for the first team. This means Zara or Nadia didn't come up with the plan - it was planted when Hill took them aside. So Nadia's just going along with the flow. Nika again, he can use it to his benefit, if you're no on Bella's path and Nadia owes him a favour. So I don't think it's quite as big a deal as people make it out, and if Coach Hill hands Nika the key because Marla frees you instead of Bella, Nika knows who is really responsible.
Interesting, so probably the plan to handcuff Nika is from Coach Hill? Then i have to add that bitch to the list too :devilish:

It makes sense that in a way to keep the team united and concentrated, Coach Hill gave them the handcuffs , but this is a brave movement for her part. She doesn´t know how can react Nika so is an all or nothing bet, because if Nika react bad then she could has lost a player , but well, that didn´t happen so (y)

But then we have the foot of Zara, i don´t think that part was an idea from Coach Hill too, and it seems this action of Zara was more a sporadic action, because she is leaving but then she returns an put her foot in his mouth , is this action what upset me more, is like a direct threat to Nika, and i´m pretty sure anyone will let slide if someone put a foot in our mouth, without consent ;):sneaky:

About the favors i think Nadia is one of the most important girls to have in debt, she is popular, has a reputation to be undateable and she is friend with Bella´s group and Zara, good connections.

Edit, i forget to mention the idea of use Nami for take Nika to the locker room : It can be possible that is just the idea who had Robin for call Nika´s attention? Or maybe is something more?

Zara and Nadia said that they didn´t know even what to do when Nika was handcuffed so i suppose it wasn´t their idea. But they said they were harsh with Robin, how hard? Now i want to know what debt Robin had with Zara for do that...

Last edited:

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
The MC could have stopped them - but he chose to let them take their revenge this way so that they could get it out of their system.

He was manipulating them so that his team would win the BB scrimmage.

He is very 'people' smart - although not as smart as he likes to believe, OC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THE MC is trying to change, and he could have stopped them but chose not to - believing that they needed this and giving them this 'win' was good for them and for him in the long run.

The thing he can't let slide is that they used Nami against him, and he is trying to find out who decided to do this.

Summers Gone is a story about hope and redemption. There will be bumps and bruises along the way, but the MC is trying to be a better person.

We've seen hints that something bad has happened to at least one of Nadia's family members - hence her strong reaction to being accused about using Nami against the MC.

I think Ocean resolved the locker room prank in a way that the MC, Zara and Nadia can live with.

I think you will be missing out if you stop enjoying SG just because you did not get to take revenge on Nadia.

It's not like she high fived Sai and his two friends, all with baseball bats, as she and Zara left the locker room - leaving the MC unable to defend himself.

If you have not played the non-Bella path, you are also missing something interesting...

Coach Hill is the one who gave them the hand-cuffs and, IMO, told them to get the hate out of their systems.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Oh well guess im missing out then. Thanks for you option i understand where you are coming from.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Interesting, so probably the plan to handcuff Nika is from Coach Hill? Then i have to add that bitch to the list too :devilish:

It makes sense that in a way to keep the team united and concentrated, Coach Hill gave them the handcuffs , but this is a brave movement for her part. She doesn´t know how can react Nika so is an all or nothing bet, because if Nika react bad then she could has lost a player , but well, that didn´t happen so (y)

But then we have the foot of Zara, i don´t think that part was an idea from Coach Hill too, and it seems this action of Zara was more a sporadic action, because she is leaving but then she returns an put her foot in his mouth , is this action what upset me more, is like a direct threat to Nika, and i´m pretty sure anyone will let slide if someone put a foot in our mouth, without consent ;):sneaky:

About the favors i think Nadia is one of the most important girls to have in debt, she is popular, has a reputation to be undateable and she is friend with Bella´s group and Zara, good connections.

Edit, i forget to mention the idea of use Nami for take Nika to the locker room : It can be possible that is just the idea who had Robin for call Nika´s attention? Or maybe is something more?

Zara and Nadia said that they didn´t know even what to do when Nika was handcuffed so i suppose it wasn´t their idea. But they said they were harsh with Robin, how hard? Now i want to know what debt Robin had with Zara for do that...
If you haven't done a non Bella path, it is worth doing to see all the different perspectives. Even things like not going to the gym with Jeff adds new information that you don't get. I think the simplest way to see it is you can't get all the same dialogues depending on who you take to the gym, so you have to reload to see them all, the whole game is like that. Although the choices seem small, later on, they often have revealed something in context. So if you do a non Bella path don't go on the heist so she breaks you balls, you visit Claire, find out more about Coach Hill. Then don't say you make a good team with Bella, and you don't kiss her (the options probably not there if you don't go on the heist), you'll get the alternate scene where Marla rescues you instead of Bella, it's hilarious, but you learn a lot about the coach, and Nadia and Zara owe you.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

I would have licked between her toe and said I saw you looking I know you liked what you saw. LI created.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
If you haven't done a non Bella path, it is worth doing to see all the different perspectives. Even things like not going to the gym with Jeff adds new information that you don't get. I think the simplest way to see it is you can't get all the same dialogues depending on who you take to the gym, so you have to reload to see them all, the whole game is like that. Although the choices seem small, later on, they often have revealed something in context. So if you do a non Bella path don't go on the heist so she breaks you balls, you visit Claire, find out more about Coach Hill. Then don't say you make a good team with Bella, and you don't kiss her (the options probably not there if you don't go on the heist), you'll get the alternate scene where Marla rescues you instead of Bella, it's hilarious, but you learn a lot about the coach, and Nadia and Zara owe you.
I have one non Bella path, but i went with her to the heist because i wanted to stole that Mario bitch, it seems that if you go to the heist Bella and Nika get closer, i didn´t want that just use Bella for stole Mario.

I´m going to try a Non Bella path without going to the heist . I want to find out if Bella and Nika get closer because Ocean want it or if is just because the heist is united by force with get closer to Bella.

Do you know how many saves we can do for season 2? I don´t know if is just one or if there are several "slots".

John972

Apr 24, 2018
So 2 have been done one the list. Nutshot and bella Nika fighting in class
'Might be a much, much more serious fight on the cards...

On the Bella path it's possible to play the field behind her back yet still tell her you want a relationship. On that path you can snog with Vic, Mila, Nami, and get touchy with Nia. We know Bella isn't two-faced and she talked to Nika about her fear of betrayal. (Bella: "If trust gets broken once... That's pretty much it... I can't forgive."). I can see this all ending badly if Nika continues to play the field behind Bella's back (this aside from Ayua beating Nika to a pulp).

And I'm seeing Mila in a slightly different light. I haven't done the appropriate path yet on a fresh Season 1 playthrough, but I recall Mila pulls back from pursuing Nika if she knows Nika is going on a date with Vic.

On the Bella path, Mila still aggressively pursues Nika given the chance (and if Nika let's her), even when she knows there's something between him and Bella. This, despite Nika saying earlier that his date with Mila would only be as friends now because of Bella. I'm starting to wonder if Mila would use Nika to get one up on Bella. (Nika: "Since you heard about me and Bella... Your body language towards me has changed. It's in some way aggressive." Mila: "Oh- uh... I didn't mean to come across like that." Nika: "But you did." Mila: "Is it so bad to not always be the one left empty handed? The one that always watches from the sidelines?!").

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I have one non Bella path, but i went with her to the heist because i wanted to stole that Mario bitch, it seems that if you go to the heist Bella and Nika get closer, i didn´t want that just use Bella for stole Mario.

I´m going to try a Non Bella path without going to the heist . I want to find out if Bella and Nika get closer because Ocean want it or if is just because the heist is united by force with get closer to Bella.

Do you know how many saves we can do for season 2? I don´t know if is just one or if there are several "slots".
You can do more than one, I don't know how many though. You get to name the save when you do it, so there really should be the potential for as many as your hard drive can fit.

I am just doing the one save for now,because I'll likely want to remind myself of all the different things as some of the choices start having consequences.

On the Bella path it's possible to play the field behind her back yet still tell her you want a relationship. On that path you can snog with Vic, Mila, Nami, and get touchy with Nia. We know Bella isn't two-faced and she talked to Nika about her fear of betrayal. (Bella: "If trust gets broken once... That's pretty much it... I can't forgive."). I can see this all ending badly if Nika continues to play the field behind Bella's back (this aside from Ayua beating Nika to a pulp).

And I'm seeing Mila in a slightly different light. I haven't done the appropriate path yet on a fresh Season 1 playthrough, but I recall Mila pulls back from pursuing Nika if she knows Nika is going on a date with Vic.

On the Bella path, Mila still aggressively pursues Nika given the chance (and if Nika let's her), even when she knows there's something between him and Bella. This, despite Nika saying earlier that his date with Mila would only be as friends now because of Bella. I'm starting to wonder if Mila would use Nika to get one up on Bella. (Nika: "Since you heard about me and Bella... Your body language towards me has changed. It's in some way aggressive." Mila: "Oh- uh... I didn't mean to come across like that." Nika: "But you did." Mila: "Is it so bad to not always be the one left empty handed? The one that always watches from the sidelines?!").
I think the throuple paths are going to be quite intense. Bella pretty much doesn't care if you've kissed Vic, but is grossed out if you've kissed Mila, mainly because Mila broke Bella trust. And it's possible to get both Mila and Vic dates, you have to refuse Vic first, then ask Mila, then take Vic for a walk. It does feel like everyone knows almost instantly if you've been messing around.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Fuck that´s true, i want since i discover this game a girl who try to seduce Nika even if he is in a relationship and maybe this girl is Mila , what i don´t know is if she is going to try it only when Nika and Bella are just like fuck-buddies (but without the "fuck" for now) or if she is going to try to be with Nika even if he and Bella start a real relationship.

In my Bella path i´m more interested in Bella but my Nikas was in Nia´s house and they were touchy and he has a pending date with Mila so i will let them fight for Nika, yes, my main interest is Bella but:
cdd48d8bd9f42f0650e3c0b67bd49bf6_w200.gif

Reactions: John972

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
If I'm not mistaken, even if you don't go with Bella on the heist, it's still possible to have her way

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Okay, now I'm seriously intrigued. Who's that enchanting figure? She keeps popping up in the background, sometimes at the most perfect moments. Any theories?
1715876513849.png

You know, it's kind of amusing how frequently her silhouette appears in the background. I mean, sure, she might be Sasha's bodyguard, but it feels like she's popping up more often than your average background security detail:

Coincidence doesn't happen a third time :HideThePain:

1715877050695.png

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Okay, now I'm seriously intrigued. Who's that enchanting figure? She keeps popping up in the background, sometimes at the most perfect moments. Any theories?
View attachment 3640759

You know, it's kind of amusing how frequently her silhouette appears in the background. I mean, sure, she might be Sasha's bodyguard, but it feels like she's popping up more often than your average background security detail:

View attachment 3640797
We're all very curious. Sasha's bodyguard is clearly known in Ch5, and we see her in Ch1 in the mensa.

Ocean also did a treat of her in the wallpapers (Treat_RedWhiteHairedBibi) of her at the farm. She dyes her hair after the first time we see her - in Ch1 you see her in a blue dress walking with Sasha and only red hair. So she's part of the dyed hair group that Ayua is part of (some sort of wager or bet lost to Sasha? I don't think a body guard would be involved). I suspect she's a student, but I also suspect she trains with Sasha - it almost appears that Sasha and she appear to break up the fight with Sai.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I think the throuple paths are going to be quite intense. Bella pretty much doesn't care if you've kissed Vic, but is grossed out if you've kissed Mila, mainly because Mila broke Bella trust. And it's possible to get both Mila and Vic dates, you have to refuse Vic first, then ask Mila, then take Vic for a walk. It does feel like everyone knows almost instantly if you've been messing around.
There are many go-no go points throughout the game, but by the end of Ch 5, it's still possible to play around behind Bella's back without telling her anything or her knowing anything.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
About the healing theme in the game.

I'll probably touch on this topic in more detail after I replay the game, but for now I just want to briefly say that one of the main factors in what I'll think about the Holgersons' storyline and Bella specifically, will be what consequences Bella and Nika face. You can make any excuse you want, say how bad the Holgersons are, how evil Vanessa is and that they just wanted to help Mila and so on, but that doesn't change Nika and Bella's behavior. There was nothing smart about the heist and the attempt to use Vanessa. That was dumb. And then there's also the moral issue and the fact that they brought trouble on Mila. The moral side is especially about Bella. Look at what she did to the woman in the restaurant. To start her theme of healing, simple remorse is not enough. There should be consequences for their actions and these consequences should hit them as hard as possible. Otherwise, all these themes of healing and redemption are worth nothing.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3640759

View attachment 3640797
conspiracy-theory.gif

The moment she and Sasha appear in the fight againts Sai is suspicious for me, the class finished and all of them leave, except Sai, the other guy and Nika, i think the girls listened the fight and decided to interrupt them , why? I don´t know.

Or maybe they forgot something, their bag or some books.

About the healing theme in the game.

I'll probably touch on this topic in more detail after I replay the game, but for now I just want to briefly say that one of the main factors in what I'll think about the Holgersons' storyline and Bella specifically, will be how they affect Nika and Bella. You can make any excuse you want, say how bad the Holgersons are, how evil Vanessa is and that they just wanted to help Mila and so on, but that doesn't change Nika and Bella's behavior. There was nothing smart about the heist and the attempt to use Vanessa. That was dumb. And then there's also the moral issue and the fact that they brought trouble on Mila. The moral side is especially about Bella. Look at what she did to the woman in the restaurant. To start her theme of healing, simple remorse is not enough. There should be consequences for their actions and these consequences should hit them as hard as possible. If there are no consequences, all these themes of healing and redemption are worth nothing.
Yeah, as Nika would say: Actions have consequences.

But is part of their behaviour, Nika is a problematic guy and Bella too, i´m pretty sure will be more and worse problems caused by them...

4.40 star(s) 493 Votes