Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
banne.jpeg

Overview:
Join Kael and Chiara, two guards who have been working to defend their village
without rest decide to take a much needed vacation at the nearby resort.
However upon arrival they find out the resort is not at all what they expected.
What kind of adventures will they get up to and will they enjoy their stay more than they initially expected?

This is my first attempt at making an H-Game, this is a demo release to see if people enjoy the character designs and story, I will release the next update with 3 more H-scenes 2 weeks on friday.​

Thread Update: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: Fenu Games -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ChiaraBedBJ.jpeg Arrivingatbeach.jpeg ChiaraCowgirlPullou.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
is swinging going to be avoidable?
I'm not very familiar with rpgm since this is the first time i've ever used it so making a branching storyline would be a bit too time consuming from a technical standpoint right now so im planning for this to be a shorter game with a linear storyline. Once I get more knowledgeable ill probably make a second game bringing back these characters where you can choose if you want to avoid things.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not very familiar with rpgm since this is the first time i've ever used it so making a branching storyline would be a bit too time consuming from a technical standpoint right now so im planning for this to be a shorter game with a linear storyline. Once I get more knowledgeable ill probably make a second game bringing back these characters where you can choose if you want to avoid things.
Ok, it's not a game for me.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
You can just say "no" it will not be avoidable.

Also congrats on your first game.

Some advice; If you do make a sequel game that uses the same characters, I would recommend against having a major change in tags/content.

1) Those people who played/loved the first game, probably enjoyed those tags and so will likely want them to be present and predominant in a sequel.
2) Most of the players who are against 'more than one dick/guy' type content, that is: Ntr, Swinging, Sharing, Group or whatever. Most of those people who don't play this content, will not enjoy playing a sequel with characters that 'Were, in the past' involved in this type of stuff.
3) Thematically, from a story perspective, games tend to get MORE extreme, not less, so it would be difficult to believe the idea that a couple that was into swing/sharing or whatever are suddenly going to stop.

Because of this, my advice is that if you do make a second game, that you either;
a) have different characters as the MC and LI's
or
b) Use the unavoidable elements from the first game and accept that your game isn't going to have certain audiences.

Some bonus advice since I am kinda familiar with RPGM from a developer's standpoint.

I would suggest looking up/learning about "Conditional Branches" (its part of Flow Control).

Good Luck with your game.

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022

Some advice; If you do make a sequel game that uses the same characters, I would recommend against having a major change in tags/content.

1) Those people who played/loved the first game, probably enjoyed those tags and so will likely want them to be present and predominant in a sequel.
2) Most of the players who are against 'more than one dick/guy' type content, that is: Ntr, Swinging, Sharing, Group or whatever. Most of those people who don't play this content, will not enjoy playing a sequel with characters that 'Were, in the past' involved in this type of stuff.
3) Thematically, from a story perspective, games tend to get MORE extreme, not less, so it would be difficult to believe the idea that a couple that was into swing/sharing or whatever are suddenly going to stop.

Because of this, my advice is that if you do make a second game, that you either;
or
b) Use the unavoidable elements from the first game and accept that your game isn't going to have certain audiences.

Some bonus advice since I am kinda familiar with RPGM from a developer's standpoint.

I would suggest looking up/learning about "Conditional Branches" (its part of Flow Control).

Thank's for the advice. yeah thinking about it a lot of games that have 'avoidable content' routes also usually just end up having not enough content on the routes the developer isn't as interested in and I don't want to go down that path.

Reactions: skee23

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

or

The truth is that I agree with what you have said. If the Dev makes a second part of this game, the truth is that I don't care if it's vanilla, taking into account that this is sharing/swinging, I won't play it.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Not a bad start, but too short for me to form an opinion.

Things I did not like:
1) Lots and lots of typos.
2) Most NPCs are just there, they cannot be interacted with. Not even a 'Hi, how are you?'