Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Unofficial Repack [1.08 mod 1]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/LinuxPixeldrain
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)Pixeldrain
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)Pixeldrain

Leave a Like if you Liked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks
Is this a compressed version or just mod attachment

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
How do I check sexual desire? The guide at Misaki's house says to press A, but it's not opening anything.
It's a typo in the original (should be C key), there's a patch coming today, that fixes typos and mistranslations + I added a way to unlock the chest inside the Memory Room.

Edit: Just checked, the dev posted another patch today. I'll port it shortly.

HoloNuts

Sep 7, 2021
IMG_20240429_170932.jpg Hi, do anyone know the location of this last person that I'm missing?

Edit: Nvm found it

Last edited:

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Sorry to ask but how can I download it on mac (is there instructions somewhere) and how did someone get it on mobile? Is it possible to play on there too? And who's the guy I can talk to who makes ports to macOS?
To play on mobile use joiplay as for mac idk use the search function on this site you'll probably find a way to play it on macos.

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
Must've talked to every npc during day and night after doing every favor, still won't let me activate a second shrine?

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone have a guide on finding the gacha coins? I know I saw it on the other threads, but I'll be damned if I'm sifting through em
This site has a search function you don't have to literally go page by page. The guide is here but it will be updated again.
There it is! A (temporary) guide I made with the sole objective to help you guys to complete quests. I will update this guide to focus on NSFW scences once the game is bug-free.

Avaloz_

Dec 30, 2020
1714384565556.png
hey guys i cant find the last cicada and i cant give the salted squid to the ghost. help ;-;

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes