RPG Maker MV/MZ Repacks

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
RPG Maker MV and MZ Repacks

Big Thanks to the kind people below who supported this project!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please Read the Possible Issues at the Bottom Before Starting!

This Week's Repacks:

Ace Urine Appraiser [Ver1.0] [SORA]
Even Brave Men want to do it with their Mothers! 〜A lodging where the lord cuckolds the mother he loves for a debt... [v1.0] [arukutsuuru] (incompatable plugin)

Last Week's Repacks:
Tanned Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [v1.08_MOD1] [natyusyo]
Magical Girl - Magical Girl Breasty [v1.08] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]
Daily Life of an Introverted Girl Changing into an Extrovert [v1.04] [Time's Propensity]
NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~ [v1.0] [torino sunakimo]
Succulence [v2.5 AE] [(R)Nest] (v1.43 of truesatan MV port)
Cumshots Golf [v1.10] [TANUKIHOUSE]
Sex With Otoko No Ko & Shemales! DX 2 [v1.0] [GAISEIDOU]

Please Read the Possible Issues Before Starting:
If you encounter issues with any of these please message me or reply on this thread.

Help me pay for my internet bandwidth! Each one of these repacks takes about 1 to 8 gigabytes to make, and this adds up quickly. I've been doing some of these at my local library for the free internet but looking at Ero games in a public place is ... not socially acceptable to say the least. I'm also thinking of moving to the cloud for free bandwidth, so donations may go to that too.

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
The results from the compression level poll in the old threads has come out! Future repacks will continue using lossless compression.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
Hi,
I still don't know how to get RPG maker games like Clash of the G.O.A.T. Games ~Trading x Death Game, where there is an "Game.exe" and a "Game_en.exe" to run on linux in english. Normally I just copy and past/merge/override the content of "nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64" or some other nwjs folder and execute the nw, but that doesn't make the game run in english.(I didn't actually tired that with this specific game, tho.) Simply renaming the Game_en.exe to Game.exe doesn't work eather.
Is there a simple solution to this, or does one need one of your advanced magic tricks to make it work.

Btw, if you port this game, you might wanna consider to use a less lossless compression. The game is big.
Sorry for bad english.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Hi,
I still don't know how to get RPG maker games like Clash of the G.O.A.T. Games ~Trading x Death Game, where there is an "Game.exe" and a "Game_en.exe" to run on linux in english. Normally I just copy and past/merge/override the content of "nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64" or some other nwjs folder and execute the nw, but that doesn't make the game run in english.(I didn't actually tired that with this specific game, tho.) Simply renaming the Game_en.exe to Game.exe doesn't work eather.
Is there a simple solution to this, or does one need one of your advanced magic tricks to make it work.

Btw, if you port this game, you might wanna consider to use a less lossless compression. The game is big.
Sorry for bad english.
Clash of the G.O.A.T. Games ~Trading x Death Game~ [v1.04] [Moe Workshop]

The Game_en.exe files are usually just Enigma VB apps. They work by temporarily replacing some of the game assets when run on windows. Obviously this doesn't work on other OS's so it needs to be extracted and applied first. I use for this as it's in python and can run on linux. Once you use it to unpack Game_en.exe just copy the extracted files and say yes if it asks to overwrite anything.

Reactions: Anonym_e

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
A new poll is up for using AVIF compression in the future.
Also sorry for making just 1 repack this week, some stuff happened IRL.