Kyoka

May 5, 2019
already played thru the game with an early mtl from here... this game has a lot of wasted potential for the preg content, especially considering the previous game, Key of Egg. pregnancy stuff only appears in 2 missions, one where it's for a special dungeon/mission (will have a special icon on the select screen) and the other is a loss condition if ur corruption is over 100 at a certain point (I don't remember when exactly)
2 bad, ill just have to skipp this one then

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
cell943 I can see that happening, though, if the button for manual dash is also the button for skipping text...or something. No idea HOW exactly they broke it, but would hardly be surprised - I have yet to be dissuaded from my "they seem to be the Bethesda of H-RPG translations" impression of KG.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
I don't see any changes in the steam version and yet. It shows me version 1.02, and the changelog says something about version 2.02.
As they say, either the skis are not going or I am doing something wrong...

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
After brief testing, I believe I've fixed it (at least from what I see). There's no delay in text display/event processing while holding down ctrl.
I've also removed the startup splash so the game launches directly to the menu with no wait time.

No guarantees I didn't break something else, but I've played several levels now and everything seems to be working ok.

(see updated file at #215 : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-worlds-egg-for-those-who-dream-steam-hasoyua.143163/post-13349561)

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I don't see any changes in the steam version and yet. It shows me version 1.02, and the changelog says something about version 2.02.
As they say, either the skis are not going or I am doing something wrong...
Ah, for that don't forget Kagura Games uses their own version number, it should be fine

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheWorldsEggForThoseWhoDream-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: f9account

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
After brief testing, I believe I've fixed it (at least from what I see). There's no delay in text display/event processing while holding down ctrl.
I've also removed the startup splash so the game launches directly to the menu with no wait time.

No guarantees I didn't break something else.

Works perfectly for me, thanks.

Reactions: Alkasal and cell943

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018

No guarantees I didn't break something else, but I've played several levels now and everything seems to be working ok.

+1 This dude did it. Fixed the insane hanging.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
What DID you do to fix it, out of curiosity? If it doesn't take too long to explain, that is.
They had four different text wrap plugins. I turned them off. Text still wraps correctly from what I've seen.
There's probably a cleaner way to do it by editing and building the plugin source code, if anyone else wants to do that. Not sure why you'd want to dedicate so much time to that, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MuninKai

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
They had four different text wrap plugins. I turned them off. Text still wraps correctly from what I've seen.
Four? Hm... probably related to the fact that the game had its own text wrapper originally, and then they needed at least 2 different ones, one for Chinese and one for English... and then they didn't clean things up properly...

That said, you're saying that the text remains wrapped with NO text wrap plugins working at all? That's... interesting...

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
That said, you're saying that the text remains wrapped with NO text wrap plugins working at all? That's... interesting...
They have the Yanfly message plugin in there, which includes wordwrapping. That's still enabled.

Played for a bit and found a few missing image errors, must've missed a couple images. I just fixed them by grabbing the decrypted images from the original download and pasting them onto the picture folder. I'll see if I can post the fix after I finish the game and make sure there aren't any other images missing.
That'd be helpful. I didn't check if all images were included, but good to hear there's an easy fix.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Good to hear. Thanks for verifying.
Played for a bit and found a few missing image errors, must've missed a couple images. I just fixed them by grabbing the decrypted images from the original download and pasting them onto the picture folder. I'll see if I can post the fix after I finish the game and make sure there aren't any other images missing.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Here it is with the original files. Hope it works for you now:
Sadly, that increased the file size a lot.

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.02 Kagura]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Other Repacks

Reactions: sdwyphqa

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Do we only fuck monsters in this game? The DLsite page doesn't show any sex stuff with humans.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes