May 31, 2018
I got this with the Mega link
Sorry mate but it nothing to do with mega link or something, you can search "makevideoplayableinline" on google and there are several question like that involve the old game engine etc... after all the game is so old.

Love44441

Oct 1, 2022
does game 3 involve to game 2 progress ? i can get to the part to convince Fumihiko, using the "Victim" option =-= i follow the guild in the game or it is because i only got A in the first talk part ?

Nov 20, 2019
game or download is broken. extracted in Japanese and i still get an error on boot up. anyone got a link to a website that has the gallery at least?

got it to work see post below

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2019
Full gallery save file pls.
the mega download includes one. download that then use the kimochi link to download the English version. extract with 7zip then put the save file from the "The Dangerous Road Home at Night (RE266338) Patch (1.00b)" file from the mega download into the "www" file in the main game folder from the extracted kimochi download. done

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'know, I saw people mentioning that downloads are b0rked... but I got the game from MEGA and it worked just fine? Granted, I shortened the names of the folders before even trying to boot the game because it's just plain waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too needlessly long...

Well, regardless... not much of a game tbh... However, it did surprise me with the fact that there's literally zero good endings in this game. Zero. Zilch. Nada. You don't see that very often... Not that I mind all that much as long as the content is sexy. It's when it's just doom and gloom with nothing to it that I skip-out on a game.

It was still surprising considering the Dev's second game, which at least has a bunch of good endings for the protagonist as long as he's not stupid. Also, playing this game makes the second one hilarious, seeing as it's basically a couple of this game's endings expanded into an entire game of its own. I had no idea that the games were related, and I played the other one ages ago.

Still, what both games didn't do, and thus disappointed me, is more scenes with Hazuki's pantyhose being ripped. C'mon man. That outfit is killer. She should get way more action in it...

Ahem.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Any tips on how to get ending 8? Is it with Hazuki or Lena?
Ending 8 is a Hazuki ending. It's the one where a fake police officer knocks on her door at night and you choose to open the door. This one has no CG or anything. I don't remember exactly how you got it, but there's a complete ending guide in this thread somewhere.

Khan2743

Mar 24, 2022
See post literally above yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I download in Android port when I paste save in game it didn't change anything and i have problem with ending 7 can you help me after I check intern desk and provide insufficient prof to the police when I go to apartment Stalker didn't chase the girl and chapter automatically ended stalker didn't came in apartment

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [2.0]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Other Repacks

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes