EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
I get this message every time I try to run the game even though I'm using Locale Emulator.
I came across this error also while trying the launch the game, so I'm leaving this post here for anyone else with same problem.
0xC0000106 NT_STATUS_NAME_TOO_LONG “The filename or extension is too long.”
Try shortening the name of the files. The game should run fine after.

Reactions: eugene88

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
The walkthrough guide was pretty helpful except for getting ending 7.
For anyone else who couldn't get ending 7, the final end for Hazuki is about the same as ending 5. Just that the way Hazuki gets captured is different. Follow the attached walkthrough in main post with a few changes to get ending 7:
Hazuki should leave office without phone for first time. Track the kidnappers all the way out of the alley. Once you are on main street, before entering the park: 1) go back into the office and grab your phone; also check the intern's computer if you haven't already done so. 2)get pepper spray from police 3) continue tracking kidnapper to park, and follow him until he escapes in car.
4) go back to police to turn in INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE and get 2nd pepper spray . 5) get caught by intern(Hazuki's pepper spray will save her) 6) continue escaping intern until you reach home. 7) Once home, choose to open door for intern.

Reactions: Wowadoo

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
For anyone else who couldn't get ending 7, the final end for Hazuki is about the same as ending 5. Just that the way Hazuki gets captured is different. Follow the attached walkthrough in main post with a few changes to get ending 7:
Hazuki should leave office without phone for first time. Track the kidnappers all the way out of the alley. Once you are on main street, before entering the park: 1) go back into the office and grab your phone; also check the intern's computer if you haven't already done so. 2)get pepper spray from police 3) continue tracking kidnapper to park, and follow him until he escapes in car.
4) go back to police to turn in INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE and get 2nd pepper spray . 5) get caught by intern(Hazuki's pepper spray will save her) 6) continue escaping intern until you reach home. 7) Once home, choose to open door for intern.
Thanks bro

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Been a lurker for years, this game is great. short and bitter sweet. The true ending is dark af tho. Depressing as well. But if you don't mind that candy then this is an awesome game. Just wanna vent this out lol, would've been better to save the story for a sequel.

Reactions: jackbob24

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
What a crazy ending 7 very hard to know if you played the Game waiting only for decisions...sometimes a little weird because nothing happends.
For real I have 13 endings and 3 Secret Tapes. 100% endings, gallery very cool in android

Last edited:

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Can someone plz get me a save of a virgin right before the theif rape?
You need to do the full lineal ending hunting the molester with the Worker Girl...Doing a "S" with the japanese suit girl, and try to change your clothes (don't Talk to him the sir with Pink hair)...hunt The Guy with the Pink hair. Intimidate Black suit molester and confess him you want to arrest the Guy with the Pink hair.
That's all to do having a lineal bad ending because no one escaped.

Last edited:

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
I think KaguraGames just announced this game on their discord. Can someone please confirm if this game is the same as the one they announced? This is Kagura's Steam version

Edit: Ya know, after doing some digging around, I think it might be this game instead
https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...ment-impregnation-2021-02-14-retro-lab.69326/

Edit: Yeah, it's the 2nd link

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes