Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly, in this day and age (and FORUM) it seems to me quite shocking how so many people simply cannot get an effing compressed game folder extracted correctly, or just move and rename a fricking folder, so the game files wouldn't have to have a filepath with 256+ characters (which will make the game throw up such errors).
Makes me at times think that some shouldn't be playing R-18 hentai games, just yet... Ahem. xD

Also, and being the original sin, why not just glance through the thread at least, PLEASE! Been answered numerous times what the cause of the problem is...

tony5592

May 26, 2017
K so i just had the weirdest thing happen to me were i open the game an it would just be black screen.... i try to delete it multiple times an it wouldn't let me had to resort to safe mode because every time i tried a restart i would see a window appear and then close really fast an it would say that the file was being use so it wouldn't let me delete it. Just curious if its was malware or just a error??

Sep 28, 2018
*blinks* You know, with a title like this I'm not quite sure what I was expecting except for exactly what it says on the tin, but somehow I am still surprised by this game. Not in a bad way mind you, just a mechanically unusual way as far as the few RPGMs I've played thus far with the whole Haunting Grounds styled Fear meter.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Surprisingly not bad story, though the mega udders are kinda weird. That extra ending was a real kick in the nuts though

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
Yup. All H Scenes are the result of a Game Over. There's quite a bit of corruption, if that's your thing, but no "corruption parameter" of the sort.

As far as the interrogation part, you're right ... in a way. The interrogation part is pretty linear, actually, but you'll have an additional option that allows you to proceed further if you followed the right steps. Check my walkthrough if needed.
sir excuse me may i ask where is your walkthrough??? ty...

hikao27

May 2, 2019
for those having problem with refference error: simply change zip name to a or something and then extract encode in japan
that way you wont get the zip extrac error or the refference error

Reactions: IShatov and Kabs

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
ok couple problems: first of all, the readme and walkthrough are in .doc. i cant open any doc file. tried notepad++ . seems like i need some third party bloatware to open this. not gonna happen. i dont know why this isnt written in pdf ( which you can open in your browser ) or a simple text file.

secondly: what am i supposed to do with the patch? i bet the instructions are in the readme, but yeah, cant read them lol.
so no idea where to copy paste all of these files. again: why doesnt this come patched in the first place?

so, can anyone who can read/open doc files tell me what to do? i hope this game is worth the hassle.

• Haha
Reactions: Zippix

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
ok couple problems: first of all, the readme and walkthrough are in .doc. i cant open any doc file. tried notepad++ . seems like i need some third party bloatware to open this. not gonna happen. i dont know why this isnt written in pdf ( which you can open in your browser ) or a simple text file.

secondly: what am i supposed to do with the patch? i bet the instructions are in the readme, but yeah, cant read them lol.
so no idea where to copy paste all of these files. again: why doesnt this come patched in the first place?

so, can anyone who can read/open doc files tell me what to do? i hope this game is worth the hassle.
The patch folder is actually just a save and the instructions. The main folder is the patched version, don't know why the names are like that. Besides the main menu the game is in english. The readme is not really important, it details some download details that seem out of date and about how they patched the game to english.

The docs have tons of corrupted gibberish at the beginning and ends, plus the weird spacing so I'm guessing they were written in some weird software that is making the issues with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: alasad
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes