Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a saved file for the true ending? Or is the true ending, the scene were all 3 girls get kidnapped?

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I am having same problem as a lot of people. I have WinRAR and I have locale emulator and I can't even get the package to unzip properly much less run the game.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The error is checking for the MessWindow_Opacitychange file, which is already included in the downloaded game (I literally downloaded from Mega now and checked the files). Try downloading the file again.

Mine only unlocked the CG
What else are you looking for? Are you saying that the gallery and Additional Content aren't unlocked?

EDIT: I just tried dropping the included "save" folder into the "www" folder and it worked just fine on a fresh downloaded copy of the game ...

I am having same problem as a lot of people. I have WinRAR and I have locale emulator and I can't even get the package to unzip properly much less run the game.
More information would help next time (e.g. what's the error you're getting?). If you can't even unzip properly, try using a different unarchiving tool, such as 7Zip, and right click the zipped file and extract.

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
The error is checking for the MessWindow_Opacitychange file, which is already included in the downloaded game (I literally downloaded from Mega now and checked the files). Try downloading the file again.

What else are you looking for? Are you saying that the gallery and Additional Content aren't unlocked?

EDIT: I just tried dropping the included "save" folder into the "www" folder and it worked just fine on a fresh downloaded copy of the game ...

More information would help next time (e.g. what's the error you're getting?). If you can't even unzip properly, try using a different unarchiving tool, such as 7Zip, and right click the zipped file and extract.
Can confirm that unpacking with 7zip works excellent though game is still in japanese, do I need to patch the english translation? If there is one?

Sep 11, 2017
Try changing the name of the folder containing the "Game.exe" file to something short.
Ah, this ended up being the solution to my problem that I posted about earlier as well. It's not often that I run in to issues with the max path length in Windows, so I always takes me a while to figure out that it's the problem, especially since it seems so arbitrary these days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NewGuy6000

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
"c:\Users\*username*\Downloads\The_Dangerous_Road_Home_at_Night_-_Raw_Rape_Abduction_and_Confinement\The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement\The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement\www\js\plugins\MessageWindow_Opacitychange.js"

If you happened to just download to the 'Downloads' directory and happened to use the option to extract into a directory with the same name as the archive...
Yeah, definitely too long. The above is/would be 287 characters, which Windows just cannot handle. Defo could also happen with some obscure place you are used to put your dirty-dirty little hentai pleasure games.
So put the main game folder (in bold, above, containing the 'www' folder and the Game.exe) somewhere not so...erm...deep... lol
-------
EDIT: Darn. Ninja'd by LongShlong.

Reactions: GitinGud

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Yup, I was wondering if I should've shortened the name, but it was fine in Japanese, so I left it as the full title as given in DLsite. However, it's good to know there's a simple fix for it (probably won't come across this problem in the future, but I'll remember this in case I need to abbreviate again ... There's a few titles I'm working on now for translation and they're pretty long too).

This one's my bad. But I appreciate the comments.

Python911

Oct 5, 2018
this was probably answered already but when i run the game it just has a black screen how do you correct this

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am missing one cg and it is the one after lina get's the call for the report in the park.

Joleil

Jun 30, 2017
I am having problems getting the 7 ending, i have tried talking to the police every time i could, but i can't get it. can some give exact instructions to how to get it?
Sorry my dude, that one is the trickiest; in order to translate everything, I actually had to friggin hunt for that ending because I knew it was there and didn't know how to get it. Finally got it one time, but I only remember parts of it, so I wrote down as much as I could in the walkthrough/ending guide.
You'd let Junior 'the stalker' caught you one time (that way you know it's him who's chasing after you). You put him down using the pepper spray, escape until you reach your apartment, then open the door when he knocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayosuaa

Joleil

Jun 30, 2017
anybody got this error when you start up the game?
Yeah I got it, but how do I fix it?
For all of you who are having issues with errors about missing files: try to unpack the zip on a folder as close as your drive root as possible, because very long names on deep folders can cause lots of problems.

Also, most unzippers won't check for correct folder/file structure after unzipping unless you tell them to.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
Absolutely masterpiece :love:
If u have error, just rename folder when the game is to "girls" and try again :D

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes