Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks Demon King Rance for posting this.
Hope y'all enjoy the translation - I tried to get this out a bit faster due to everyone being bored inside during COVID-19 restrictions
Hey there. First of all thx for the translation. Thats always appreciated ^^
But i have a question for my own curiosity.
How are those 3 girls refering to themselves? Do all three of them use watashi or is it something different?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
*looks at the tag list of the average JP game here*

...you can't possibly be serious.
*looks at the average gjp game*
majority aren't even rape, many either have a single instance or that "psuedo-rape" that ultimately afterwards the woman instantly love sex.

Compared to the nonstop influx of incest and psuedo incest games I have to swim through in both western and eastern games, I'm very.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone got the full save/unlocked gallery? i am only at 61%
Full Save? O_O
FULL SAVE >:D
LOL, are you guys just used to asking for a save that you don't bother to either read the Read Me OR check the folders you just downloaded?

I've already included a full save for the gallery, just drop the included "save" folder into the "www" folder in the game. SMH.

Hey there. First of all thx for the translation. Thats always appreciated ^^
But i have a question for my own curiosity.
How are those 3 girls refering to themselves? Do all three of them use watashi or is it something different?
Yeah, most of it is typical "watashi" (私). And you're welcome.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
LOL, are you guys just used to asking for a save that you don't bother to either read the Read Me OR check the folders you just downloaded?
Not for the first time I find myself suspecting those requests are the work of some kind of bot.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Not for the first time I find myself suspecting those requests are the work of some kind of bot.
Haha, I just check the users' post count/likes.
Usually, it's some rando with 1 post and 0 likes who says something in bad English like
"Has save?" or is asking for some sort of help.

But hey, it's a complicated game (I already wrote in the Read Me that if you can't be bothered to read it OR the walkthrough to answer some of your questions, Ima make fun of you), so I anticipate a ton of questions. And yeah, even the silly ones.

Nepgyaaaa

Dec 30, 2019
I am having problems getting the 7 ending, i have tried talking to the police every time i could, but i can't get it. can some give exact instructions to how to get it?

D

Deleted member 1475551

Tried following the instructions in the Read Me but when I try to unpack the game it says its not an EXE, which I figured but I don't know what else to do

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

I've already included a full save for the gallery, just drop the included "save" folder into the "www" folder in the game. SMH.
Nobody have full save?
Why ... Why do you guys hate me?

I am having problems getting the 7 ending, i have tried talking to the police every time i could, but i can't get it. can some give exact instructions to how to get it?
Sorry my dude, that one is the trickiest; in order to translate everything, I actually had to friggin hunt for that ending because I knew it was there and didn't know how to get it. Finally got it one time, but I only remember parts of it, so I wrote down as much as I could in the walkthrough/ending guide.

Tried following the instructions in the Read Me but when I try to unpack the game it says its not an EXE, which I figured but I don't know what else to do
lol, your user name makes sense in regards to your question then.
The instructions for the Read Me are for those who bought the game legit (instructions are for RPGMaker MV unpacking). Since y'all are getting it here for free and the game comes pre-patched with my translation, you don't need to follow those instructions. Just play the program as it is, since the OP already patched the game for you.

If you get another error at startup, I think a few people figured out how to solve that, by renaming the program file.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes