moohoo

May 13, 2018
- I added an AMWF fetish to the game. Aside it being one of my favorites, it's also implied in the Japanese version and makes sense contextually. In addition, it sorta spices up the monotony of the game. If I receive heavy backlash, I'll create a non-AMWF patch (though that's more work for me, meaning I won't have as much time for new translations).
I don't know how I feel about this. Raceplay is a major turn off for me. How severe is it? Is it "I HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO SURRENDER TO SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK" or just an aside mention of their ethnicities?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this. Raceplay is a major turn off for me. How severe is it? Is it "I HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO SURRENDER TO SUPERIOR ASIAN COCK" or just an aside mention of their ethnicities?
Ah, sorry my dude. I'd honestly say it's slightly closer to the former, though I wouldn't go that far as you did in its severity. It's for Lena, the third character.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
an issue has occured when i start the game. it says "reference error. make videoplayableinline is not defined. any help?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
anybody got this error when you start up the game?
i also met the same error
an issue has occured when i start the game. it says "reference error. make videoplayableinline is not defined. any help?
Just downloaded the game; works for me.
From my Googling, that error seems to be related to the index.html file.
I'd recommend redownloading the entire game first. If not, I'm not sure. I've got RPGMaker MV, so perhaps that has something to do with it?

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Not working, encode error with winrar, even on japanese and then "reference error. make videoplayableinline is not defined"

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the true ending, as the walkthrough said? I can't find it anywhere.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes