Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
Can confirm that unpacking with 7zip works excellent though game is still in japanese, do I need to patch the english translation? If there is one?
Nevermind the main menu is the only Japanese part :D the rest is English though leaving a note in the first page might be little helpfull.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
You'd let Junior 'the stalker' caught you one time (that way you know it's him who's chasing after you). You put him down using the pepper spray, escape until you reach your apartment, then open the door when he knocks.
You're right. However, the reason I said it's a bit tricky to get this ending is that there are multiple variables and switches for this particular route/ending (check in RPGMaker MV if you wanna see). For example, you can't go to the police with/without sufficient evidence (forgot which), because if you do, the police will come to your door instead of the stalker, regardless of whether or not the stalker catches you.

But yeah, I'll add this, along with the notes on how to solve some of these errors, in the Read Me.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
>girls dressing like turbo sluts are looking for rapists - check
>unrealistic boobs twice as big as their heads - check
>girls look very happy during sex therefore its no rape - check
>censored check

ah fk it, i have nothing else to do in my sorry life. time to download

Joleil

Jun 30, 2017
You're right. However, the reason I said it's a bit tricky to get this ending is that there are multiple variables and switches for this particular route/ending (check in RPGMaker MV if you wanna see). For example, you can't go to the police with/without sufficient evidence (forgot which), because if you do, the police will come to your door instead of the stalker, regardless of whether or not the stalker catches you.

But yeah, I'll add this, along with the notes on how to solve some of these errors, in the Read Me.
Definitely agree with all you said, my bad if my post was a bit rough.

I tried to keep the info as brief and clear as possible to avoid any mislead, but forgot to mention all that had to be done after following your detailed instructions.

Thanks for your amazing work putting all the pieces together; I followed every step you provided and had an enjoyable playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well after what i seen there only happy after being fucked for mybe sever monthes are something they do try to fight back just saying if this makes anyone mad well sorry. i got all the ending's dor's the one with the cop have no picture are what and i am still missing a gallory pic it's the one after huzki call's you to the park and she get's raped the picture after that one is missing in mine how to get.

Ruru Amour

Mar 8, 2018
Damn that extra ending. fck, i lead my girls to victory for nothing. Hope they'll make sequel which deny the existence of extra ending and give the girls a chance to win that Fumihiko guy, destroy his organization ...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This right here is exactly what I am getting. Have not found an answer anywhere in the forum. I won't say the answer isn't there anywhere. I jut can't find an answer as to how to fix this.
Yup, you would be right in your assumption that it has already been mentioned, as was the fix. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the 1% chance that you were just being overly sarcastic... Touché, in that case. I tip my hat to you, good Sir!

Reactions: Internetbear

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Yup, you would be right in your assumption that it has already been mentioned, as was the fix. :)On the 1% chance that you were just being overly sarcastic... Touché, in that case. I tip my hat to you, good Sir!
Nope, not sarcastic. Just blind as hell. LOL.... And thank you so much. Sorry to bother you over a repeatable ordeal.

Dennis026

Aug 16, 2017
Hello all,

I have this error. (same as cam1126)

The-Dangerous-Road-home.png

the game is unpacked in Japanese language code with 7-zip and a different try with winrar

play the game via an Applocale (japanese input)

also tried the variations with the different extensions and fixes
also tried other main program.

and unfortunately it remains this error message. does anyone recognize this?

Have a wonderful day

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
oh yeah and can somebody explain to me how all the readme texts all the creators use are filled with giberish?

Last edited:

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
Hello all,

I have this error. (same as cam1126)

View attachment 607075

the game is unpacked in Japanese language code with 7-zip and a different try with winrar

play the game via an Applocale (japanese input)

also tried the variations with the different extensions and fixes
also tried other main program.

and unfortunately it remains this error message. does anyone recognize this?

Have a wonderful day
found the problem apparently the folder name was too long you have to change the name of the folders the game is in nothing over probably 40 characters so remove the words after night, also warning menu is japanese.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leomarth14

Whomever Cares

Sep 25, 2018
So for those having issues with extracting and playing the game (like I did, despite every fix listed before mine), heres what worked for me.

Open up Winrar.exe (which for me was located in local disk C > Program Files > WinRAR, but it might be somewhere else for you), along the top there will be an options button, click on it and hover over to the name encoding option, change it from default to Japanese shift (this will reset to default if you close the Winrar application, so don't close it until you're done). Once you've done that and have the file downloaded, double-click the zipped file in the winrar application, double-click the file after that (not the ... "file"), and now click on the file that doesn't have patch in its name, and extract only that file to a folder with a short name (like Dangerous Road).

Once thats done, you can close the Winrar application, open your newly-extracted folders, and you should right-click the game.exe file, go down to the Local Emulator option (you'll need to download and install that if you haven't) and run it in Japanese (and do so every time you want to run the game), and it should run it without any errors. Doing this, you will have to re-extract the files for the full save file, but at least the game will run regardless.

If you want the full save for the gallery or w/e, re-extract the full zipped file (you can probably extract this without doing any additional stuff, it didn't ruin the save for me, or you can do what you did to extract the game to quicken it), and open up the file with patch in its name, right-click the save folder and click on copy, go back to the file with game.exe in it, open up the www folder, and paste the save folder in there.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Nice that you are trying to help, but at least differentiate between 'folder' and 'file' a little bit better the next time, please...

Your fix, btw, is essentially the VERY SAME as the others have been saying, fyi...
Just make sure the game files' paths (so where you extract them) are not too long for Windows (which has a limit of 256 characters in that regard).
Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, this being an RPGMaker MV game, you DON'T actually need to start it in Japanese locale, it will run just fine as is. (but for other non-RPGMaker MV games it is indeed well worth having Locale Emulator around), fyi...

Also also, in this particular case, you didn't need the changed WinRar setting for the extraction to be correct - that's only for .zip files that have been compressed on an OS with Japanese locale as default, and have files which have Japanese characters in their filenames - which I guess happens quite frequently with Japanese HRPG games, indubitably... xD

...I guess this post could be seen as "tough love" from my part... lol
But don't be discouraged, I honestly am trying to help, and not just bash on the rookie. :)

Dennis026

Aug 16, 2017
found the problem apparently the folder name was too long you have to change the name of the folders the game is in nothing over probably 40 characters so remove the words after night, also warning menu is japanese.
Awesome, thanks.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
If using Winrar, the default file name is too long... simply put it in a folder called the dangerous road will suffice

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes