alasad

Jun 13, 2017
The patch folder is actually just a save and the instructions. The main folder is the patched version, don't know why the names are like that. Besides the main menu the game is in english. The readme is not really important, it details some download details that seem out of date and about how they patched the game to english.

The docs have tons of corrupted gibberish at the beginning and ends, plus the weird spacing so I'm guessing they were written in some weird software that is making the issues with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks man

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I know technically this isn't part of the game per se, but Retro Lab, or rather the english DLsite page, seemed to already have his/her next game. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any more info regarding it. I've also seen one gallery/CG rip of the game on E-Hentai but not much else. Seems like an interesting game. Wish it could be in english.

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I know technically this isn't part of the game per se, but Retro Lab, or rather the english DLsite page, seemed to already have his/her next game. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any more info regarding it. I've also seen one gallery/CG rip of the game on E-Hentai but not much else. Seems like an interesting game. Wish it could be in english.
Yeah, I saw that today on dlsite. Seems to be a spin-off story, featuring the office lady Hazuki and her stalker from the previous game. I've no idea if any of the other characters will show up, but the art quality shot up pretty good. Perhaps in the future we'll be able to have access to an English translation. I remember the last game had a decent story, but it was very annoying when fast-forwarding to any unseen endings.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I've been playing a bit with it, and been having quite fun with it, although it seems you have to get a hold of Hazuki somehow, and then the game changes completely into a trainer simulator, of sorts, my managements in between, the only real problem, besides the language barrier although I do understand and speak a little of japanese, is that like any trainer/managment, the most important is to keep her love/affection growing, thing is there seems to be a certain window of time until said ending, that I got happened. Other than that I would keep on playing the game to see if I can do anything different. The CG's themselves are a damn quality step up though for sure.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a download where I don't have to jump through random hoops to play the game?
What hoops you talking about? The japanese locale thing is easy and you can just leave it on permanently (though it occasionally has a weird effect on games that check it)

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
man... try extracting it with bandizip with japanese language settings using unpacker it work once.....
Since then changing locale whatsoever doesnt work....
man f this game

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
man... try extracting it with bandizip with japanese language settings using unpacker it work once.....
Since then changing locale whatsoever doesnt work....
man f this game
You mean changing your actual computer language to japanese? Don't do that, change the LOCALE setting which doesn't really do anything adverse.

DarthKrowx

Jun 5, 2019
So I was checking dlsite on RetroLab and I saw for The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement and I saw that there is Additional content

• Sep/30/2020Addition of contents
  • Dec/29/2019Addition of contents
  • Dec/29/2019Addition of contents
any ideas on what it is?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So "The_Dangerous_Road_Home_at_Night_-_Raw_Rape_Abduction_and_Confinement" is obviously from the same guy who made "Until_My_Girlfriend_is_Pregnant_-_Abduction_Confinement_Impregnation" since characters from the games are in both. My question is has the dev made more games like that? Especially with the fantastic art and maybe the characters again?

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
So "The_Dangerous_Road_Home_at_Night_-_Raw_Rape_Abduction_and_Confinement" is obviously from the same guy who made "Until_My_Girlfriend_is_Pregnant_-_Abduction_Confinement_Impregnation" since characters from the games are in both. My question is has the dev made more games like that? Especially with the fantastic art and maybe the characters again?
Clicking into their DLsite says no

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes