Hb0t

May 15, 2021
this was probably answered already but when i run the game it just has a black screen how do you correct this
I've found the same problem. I've noticed the 'audio' 'fonts' and 'img' folders are also empty. The same problem exists when I try to get the game from other sites. No idea how to solve this

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
For people still having technical issues with this game, it's just the name of the file. I remember playing the untranslated version and it worked fine but the guy who translated this game gave the zip file a very long name, which the game doesn't like. Just rename the game to "The Dangerous Road Home At Night" or something and it should work fine. Do this BEFORE you extract. Note that you need to shorten the name to both extract and play the game so do not change the name back.

I did not have to change to JP locale but if changing the name alone does not work, you can try that too.

Freminace

Nov 9, 2017
anyone can help me solve this problem? tkx

"messagewindow_opacitychange.js" View attachment 2500806
Try this one
For people still having technical issues with this game, it's just the name of the file. I remember playing the untranslated version and it worked fine but the guy who translated this game gave the zip file a very long name, which the game doesn't like. Just rename the game to "The Dangerous Road Home At Night" or something and it should work fine. Do this BEFORE you extract. Note that you need to shorten the name to both extract and play the game so do not change the name back.

I did not have to change to JP locale but if changing the name alone does not work, you can try that too.

Reactions: soundengineer
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes