RPG Maker MV/MZ Repacks

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to request Succulence if possible. Thank you for doing the work you do. I want to try and port one game one of these days and learn more about the tech.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
I'd like to request Succulence if possible. Thank you for doing the work you do. I want to try and port one game one of these days and learn more about the tech.
Succulence [v2.5 AE] [(R)Nest] (v1.43 of truesatan MV port)

Unfortunately it's an RPG VX ACE game. truesatan made a port of it to MV so I used that but its not the latest version. If you want to try converting the latest version of the game to MV you can follow .

Reactions: Mr_Ainz

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for taking the time man. I'm genuinely interested in the mechanics of porting and I hope it gives me a better understanding of the systems.

Reactions: m4kro
May 2, 2021
can this be made into mac game?
Stepmother's Droplets ~Sweet Fragrance Rising from Moist Skin~ [v1.00] [TinkerBell]
Even Brave Men want to do it with their Mothers! 〜A lodging where the lord cuckolds the mother he loves for a debt... [v1.0] [arukutsuuru]
My MiLF Stepmom [Final] [DuaWolf Studio] 1&2

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
can this be made into mac game?
Stepmother's Droplets ~Sweet Fragrance Rising from Moist Skin~ [v1.00] [TinkerBell]
Even Brave Men want to do it with their Mothers! 〜A lodging where the lord cuckolds the mother he loves for a debt... [v1.0] [arukutsuuru]
My MiLF Stepmom [Final] [DuaWolf Studio] 1&2

The other 2 games are not RPG maker games, you can try playing them with wine, winebottler, or crossover.

Anonym_e

May 5, 2021
Hey yoooo,
I am having trouble getting Ace Urine Appraiser to run (pls don't judge me).
Could you please try to apply some of your witchcraft to the game to make it playable on linux?
That would be very cool.

(There is another game of the same developer called Regarding relegated to Blossom Girl's Toilet, where I get the Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/save/', when I am using the nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64 thingy, but that game does run with wine at least.)

Last edited:
Reactions: m4kro
May 2, 2021
Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Got it ive tried winebottler on stepmom droplets and nothing happens. Also the game Brae men crashed on launch says error missing image.
Yeah fore brave men there was an incompatible plugin that tries to look in the wrong spot for the files. I'm not taking the time to try and debug it.

As for the other games this is not the place to ask for tech support. I only handle rpg maker MV and MZ games and I don't even use a mac. There are plenty of other places on this forum where you can find tutorials such as here.

Last edited:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Hey yoooo,
I am having trouble getting Ace Urine Appraiser to run (pls don't judge me).
Could you please try to apply some of your witchcraft to the game to make it playable on linux?
That would be very cool.

(There is another game of the same developer called Regarding relegated to Blossom Girl's Toilet, where I get the Error: EACCES: permission denied, mkdir '/save/', when I am using the nwjs-v0.59.1-linux-x64 thingy, but that game does run with wine at least.)
Ace Urine Appraiser [Ver1.0] [SORA]

The error is from the game trying to make the save folder in the root directory instead of in the www folder. If Ace Urine Appraiser [Ver1.0] [SORA] tries this too tell me and I'll try to fix the plugin.

Reactions: Anonym_e