4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry my typo and lack of details. I meant that when try to pass the stairway to reach the public bath, Serena says she does not need to go there. What stats is needed to go to "men's section of the public bath"
That's what I don't know. I went there without any problems. Are you going on Eve's assignment or on your own initiative?

brasilian

May 2, 2018
That's what I don't know. I went there without any problems. Are you going on Eve's assignment or on your own initiative?
after Eve's request. I will restart from other previous save, because I've passed several days being punished until discover where it was. Thank you.

Jul 9, 2020
hey guys, why after Extra the file, open "Game.exe" Its say RPGVXAce RPT is require to run this game"? Can anyone solve this? Thank you...

brasilian

May 2, 2018
hey guys, why after Extra the file, open "Game.exe" Its say RPGVXAce RPT is require to run this game"? Can anyone solve this? Thank you...
You have chosen version without RTP, then you need to install RPG MAKER Runtime Package (RTP). Or download again the bigger file

scamartist12001

Jun 28, 2019
So more bugfixes to the MV port (that can be portet to Mobile and Mac as well.
Most stuff should work now, except the moving enemies, those are mostly broken.
Need to replace them.
If you play my version please report bugs here. Ty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides the port, I added some extra infos at the character screen.
You know now which time of the day and which master you have.

Cheers
Any chance you could reup the MV version? Would like to play/look at the CGs on mac. ty

kornberm21

Feb 21, 2020
hello, can anyone tell me how to buy sexy clothes, i have opened 3 contract exposure, dominance and slave but mc said not interested in buying it

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
hello, can anyone tell me how to buy sexy clothes, i have opened 3 contract exposure, dominance and slave but mc said not interested in buying it
Try getting the exhibitionist questline rolling in Lover's Park. Talk to the couple in the top row after the bum.

Reactions: kornberm21

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
for people who are interested.
Tested it, it works - but as in the win-port, there is a major flaw: don't use the equip menu from the normal menu. only switch stuff when you are at a wardrobe! That can cause trouble.

Reactions: truesatan

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Can anyone tell me where do i get the swimsuit to enter the pool ? Also how to unlock the second floor of shrine.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes