4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

jed999

May 26, 2021
Can't find the pool club...

You need to out the front door of the school and then east to the next building, but I wouldn't worry about it. you'll soon be faced with the beginning of the worst of the games I've seen.....
Only teasing of what might and grinding......

Unless you like attacking a self healing slime that literally does nothing for hours is your thing, I wouldn't bother because that iis the most exciting thing that will happen.

Last edited:

jed999

May 26, 2021
Do not punch it, follow the hints from the guy besides the slime

The guys says "Stand in front of the slime to begin your training" when I start
and
You won't make it far if you quit that soon after I punch him for hours.

I have no weapons and no MP as I was "hearded" to this location.

NOPE

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
The guys says "Stand in front of the slime to begin your training" when I start
and
You won't make it far if you quit that soon after I punch him for hours.

I have no weapons and no MP as I was "hearded" to this location.

NOPE
Just defend

jed999

May 26, 2021
Just defend

OK, You're either a troll or have no idea what you're talking about.

There is no "defend" in the menu, there is a "Guard" selection, when I choose that the self healing slime casts "heal" and gets stronger every time.

A "soft lock" before the game really starts speaks volumes for this one, I suggest moving on....

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018

There is no "defend" in the menu, there is a "Guard" selection, when I choose that the self healing slime casts "heal" and gets stronger every time.

A "soft lock" before the game really starts speaks volumes for this one, I suggest moving on....
I think, you are the troll here. Then guard by all means! As if that different word, which essentially means the same, would change a thing. Or use your active skills.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017

Guard is a self defense, you did this three times?

Reactions: Betto101

lols346

Aug 14, 2021
I have problems with the art club mission, the missions are not activated. I do not understand about modifying values, there is another way to activate these missions if you can help me

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have problems with the art club mission, the missions are not activated. I do not understand about modifying values, there is another way to activate these missions if you can help me
Not sure if the Art Club has missions/quests besides maybe the final chain of events. What does your Recollection Room look like for the Art Club? What do the hints say?
recollection room art club question mark.jpg
If you've not been to the Recollection Room, use the book in Serena's bedroom or in the empty classroom diagonally across from her classroom.

lols346

Aug 14, 2021
In the image, the events of the art club are activated, in my case I go ahead and talk with all the npc and no event is activated.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
In the image, the events of the art club are activated, in my case I go ahead and talk with all the npc and no event is activated.
Okay. Since there's no better hint, I'd guess the main plot needs to be advanced so Serena becomes the club overseer and then develops the necessary stats to proceed with the different clubs. Just play ahead.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Wow this game is still going :eek:. Haven't played this game in a long time. Does anyone have an updated walkthrough?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes