4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Any saves?
Some in the thread.
Wow this game is still going :eek:. Haven't played this game in a long time. Does anyone have an updated walkthrough?
Closest we've come might be a compilation of the Recollection Room hints. I vaguely remember someone wanting to write one, but don't remember seeing it finished.
unlocked the revealing suit but everytime i try to go out with it, serena says that it's too embarrassing. Any help?
Probably need the last level of Reduce Shame from Eve (III, IIRC). Could be low Exposure (Exhibitionism), too.
anyone knows how to beat the science club ? also how to get a master
In the versions I played, an amulet was enough to beat the final brainwash. Someone claimed the event has been changed since, and you need to have high enough stats for it. Haven't investigated further.

There are three masters in the game that I remember: Eve tells you that she can be one when Serena becomes submissive, and then you have the dad next door and Stan at school.

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
Some in the thread.

Closest we've come might be a compilation of the Recollection Room hints. I vaguely remember someone wanting to write one, but don't remember seeing it finished.

Probably need the last level of Reduce Shame from Eve (III, IIRC). Could be low Exposure (Exhibitionism), too.

What do I need to unlock reduce shame level II and III? I'm stuck on shame lvl I.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
What do I need to unlock reduce shame level II and III? I'm stuck on shame lvl I.
Either Succubus levels or Exposure stat or both, I think. The only debug save I had with Serena in a fresh-looking Revealing Suit had lvl 5/82 Exposure, but that sounds high to me.

Edit: I played around a bit, and Reduce Shame III should be 75 Exposure (could buy Reduce Shame II with Serena at lvl 4/72 Exposure, but not III).

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Some in the thread.

In the versions I played, an amulet was enough to beat the final brainwash. Someone claimed the event has been changed since, and you need to have high enough stats for it. Haven't investigated further.

There are three masters in the game that I remember: Eve tells you that she can be one when Serena becomes submissive, and then you have the dad next door and Stan at school.
I guess I will compile those recollection hints into a walkthrough. Not having a quest tab in the menu to tell u what to do is annoying as hell.

Smooki

Nov 25, 2017
For those who have a bug and can't leave recollection room. In debug mennu finde line "Map" and turn it on

sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
Hi there. I am currently sort of stuck. I used the portal in the mansion to get back to real world and farm xp and do other stuff due to me not being able to beat final boss at lvl 5 (tried like 20 times,) and cant find a way back now. If I try and teleport back it tells me to go to ruins, when I go to ruins there is nothing there and when I go to the mage building the mage blocking the path tells me to go to the docks which I physically cant due to her blocking the way... So I cant go to mansion, cant be captured as slave, nor go back to real world... I dunnow how to fix this and I sunk like 4 hours of gameplay into real world stuff.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Can you send in your save please? So I can look this up for you later.
If I can’t find a solution, tell me if I should increase your level a bit.

RDo

Nov 17, 2019
Anyone know password door in Inn second floor ? And I was kill boss end main mission help me go to true ending

Agrush

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks.
IMO, it's one of the best adult games done on RPG Maker.
But "true" ending is dissapointing =(
...Can't wait to see sequel completed.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes