4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Metarex

Mar 17, 2020
Can anyone tell me what is the place in the screenshot? I've played trough the game like 3 times and never seen this. I found it in a save file on the thread. How do I find it on my save file and how do you get out of this scenario. Thx

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me what is the place in the screenshot? I've played trough the game like 3 times and never seen this. I found it in a save file on the thread. How do I find it on my save file and how do you get out of this scenario. Thx
Go to the recollection room and interact with the Bad ends that are there in the middle, one of them will give you access to this. It has been some time so I don't remember exactly which one but I think it is in the right half. You need to have seen the bad end to trigger this. This is an alternate universe "Slave School" ending. Searching Slave School in this thread may also give the answer.

Jan 23, 2022
I have a big problem. No matter how I talk to the men and women in the Valentine's Park, Angie won't expose my uniform. Before that, passive skills and black uniform already existed

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have a big problem. No matter how I talk to the men and women in the Valentine's Park, Angie won't expose my uniform. Before that, passive skills and black uniform already existed
If Serena's Reduce Shame levels are maxed out and you've worn the Black Suit + no underwear to the park for the exhibitionist couple, I don't know what else to tell you. The skill requirement and the Exhibitionism requirement should be met, and the Black Suit is the key to unlocking the Revealing Suit.

Juel

Nov 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the revealing suit?
Also, where do I need to put the CCD - 9158?

Jan 23, 2022
If Serena's Reduce Shame levels are maxed out and you've worn the Black Suit + no underwear to the park for the exhibitionist couple, I don't know what else to tell you. The skill requirement and the Exhibitionism requirement should be met, and the Black Suit is the key to unlocking the Revealing Suit.
ok

Jul 23, 2018
So when is this getting an android port? The second one isn't panning out any time soon but I loved this game. Would like to play it again but my laptops graphics card took a crap on me. So, android in the meantime.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Since it is rpg maker vx ace, there is no way to port it to android.
I only read something about joiplay to play those games.
I have an mv port but not everything is working properly. I could export that one to android, but never test any mv game on android.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
can anyone tell me why she says "i dont feel comfortable going out like this.."? and i cant go outside the house

exposure is 90.. and she isnt conservative at all anymore.. also its only black shorts top.. nothing even that sexy, like the ribbons..

she even says she use to dress like this as a teenager..

WTH???

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
can anyone tell me why she says "i dont feel comfortable going out like this.."? and i cant go outside the house
Unlock the passives from Eve.
where is angie? i never can find her..
Staff room/teachers' lounge at the school in the morning. She handles another job in the afternoon, unless she's needed for a quest (clothes shopping, Revealing Suit), then she'll be in the staff room again.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes