4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

zappzapdos

Jun 27, 2021
Anyone have a save that is already past the beginning area? Not a full save, just want to skip the first couple parts, that is all. Thanks in advance.

PS I have searched the threads but to no avail.

HentaiOtaku

Mar 13, 2018
I have a problem at the slave mansion at the point when you visited the four service rooms and you can serve as a waitress: when I go into the dining room the screen goes all black. If I press the action button the cook talks to me but I cannot see anything nor access the menu. Anyone knows a fix?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have a problem at the slave mansion at the point when you visited the four service rooms and you can serve as a waitress: when I go into the dining room the screen goes all black. If I press the action button the cook talks to me but I cannot see anything nor access the menu. Anyone knows a fix?
Sounds like files could be corrupt or missing. Try redownloading the game and extract it to a different path, then move your save over.

HentaiOtaku

Mar 13, 2018
Sounds like files could be corrupt or missing. Try redownloading the game and extract it to a different path, then move your save over.
Nope. Tried downloading the no-RTP version and it's the same. I think the problem is that the event that should autostart when you enter the dining room doesn't start for some reason, and that messes up the whole thing, because it doesn't give me any error and the game technically still runs.

Edit: I tried to look at the map with the Maker and I confirm: the autorun event doesn't start at all. I tried to create a simple event of my own (just a line of text) and my event worked... the waitress event instead just did not.

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Did anyone know where can i get revealing suit?
From what I remember you need to buy all the normal clothes, all the sexy clothes from the store near where you live, its upstairs in that store not downstairs as you would think, then talk to hmm angie is it in the teachers lounge about clothes, she should the make a date to go clothes shopping with you the option to buy the revealing suit then comes up in the same place you bought all the other clothes I think.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you. Are you talking about this room?
Yep. Did you manipulate states to get there or something? There's a switch in debug you can flip to get out, but you'd have to search the thread for it. I recommend just loading a save.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Please help me, what should I do to do
quest in the laboratory
The Science Club questline? It starts from the Computer Club questline. The Computer Club is next to the Staff Room. You just keep going back to the Science Club's lab once the questline starts. If you mean what you need for the Good End, then Serena needs to remain sane through the mindbreaking scene. I used the relevant amulet myself (see the Desire Shop for amulets), but have been told that no longer works, so you probably need maximum sanity and perhaps a sufficient succubus level/powers. Standard RPG stuff!

Reactions: hentai charley

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It feels kinda weird that the main plot requires me to return to the orc camp and do their trials, after I already escaped.
Why would she go back when she knows that they're going to rape her and keep her as a broodmare forever? After she went to all that trouble to escape too.

Feels like the plot makes more sense if she can't escape.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes