4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Montribou

May 2, 2018
Please help....how to save????
I go to Options - Save - select a file to save and click enter, but nothing happens.....

Zeeeenith

Feb 22, 2021
Good to know!
Hi, it seems like you're kinda active on this thread yea? May i ask a question?.

So...i just got stuck in the "bridge" (tbh idk if thats a bridge or whatever but its near the skeleton where you get the Crystal) , I've completed the Orc quest but i can't seem to cross the bridge (or climb it) , do you have any solution?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i just got stuck in the "bridge" (tbh idk if thats a bridge or whatever but its near the skeleton where you get the Crystal) , I've completed the Orc quest but i can't seem to cross the bridge (or climb it) , do you have any solution?
That is a bridge indeed. There is no need to cross it or get back up manually as far as I recall. The areas of interest are to the west (the orc camp, the zap tower). If you need to exit to town quickly, just activate one of the crystals (if you have none, have Serena flash the skeleton).

Reactions: Zeeeenith

Zeeeenith

Feb 22, 2021
That is a bridge indeed. There is no need to cross it or get back up manually as far as I recall. The areas of interest are to the west (the orc camp, the zap tower). If you need to exit to town quickly, just activate one of the crystals (if you have none, have Serena flash the skeleton).
Ah i see, thank you very much.

Reactions: makeitso

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey fellas, I have a question, during the final boss fight i can't defeat the Archmage, hell I can't even land a punch on that guy, is that bug? because i keep getting defeated and the fight restarts

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hey fellas, I have a question, during the final boss fight i can't defeat the Archmage, hell I can't even land a punch on that guy, is that bug? because i keep getting defeated and the fight restarts
It's just a needlessly difficult fight. Find the cheapest move and spam it, I think it's the sweep kick, but check the thread for "archmage" to find what's been said about it already.

Serena's power making her effectively unbeatable is supposed to be a power trip, I think, but the Archmage is just a little too powerful to not be frustrating.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
It's just a needlessly difficult fight. Find the cheapest move and spam it, I think it's the sweep kick, but check the thread for "archmage" to find what's been said about it already.

Serena's power making her effectively unbeatable is supposed to be a power trip, I think, but the Archmage is just a little too powerful to not be frustrating.
Yes it's really frustrating because I simply loose every time, I'll follow your advice, thanks

Reactions: makeitso

ROTOFIRE

Apr 7, 2021
Hey folks, I think I'm having a bug, or I'm just missing something. I'm trying to do the pool sequence. I got the suit from the cosplayers. I go in to do the first lesson, proceed normally, come out, find the key, talk to the boldwin guy at the desk. Next day (after class) I go into the pool area, zip over to the door, check the sparkly locker and get a scene where two dudes interrupt the panty thief, then I go back to the girls locker.

The issue I'm having is this doesn't unlock the scene in the record room. and I can unlock the second scene in the series, but then it never lets me set the trap. I'm just confused on what exactly I'm supposed to do here. Thanks for the help!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
has someone a full save?
https://f95zone.to/search/180866036/?q=full+save&t=post&c[thread]=6339&o=date
The issue I'm having is this doesn't unlock the scene in the record room. and I can unlock the second scene in the series, but then it never lets me set the trap. I'm just confused on what exactly I'm supposed to do here. Thanks for the help!
Could you upload your save for testing? I don't have a good file for this scenario. It sounds like Serena's stats may not be sufficient to set the trap yet (it may also require the dominating skill).

ROTOFIRE

Apr 7, 2021
https://f95zone.to/search/180866036/?q=full+save&t=post&c[thread]=6339&o=date

Could you upload your save for testing? I don't have a good file for this scenario. It sounds like Serena's stats may not be sufficient to set the trap yet (it may also require the dominating skill).
I can try. I thought it was a bug so I started a new game, and only have a save from just before attempting to go into the boys locker the first time. From what I remember of the first game I had all 3 contracts, was level 4 or 5, tried below and above 100 lust. Exposure was 100, the others in the late teens/early 20s. All reduce shame passives bought. and like I said, I had the second event unlocked, but the first was still sparkly empty chair.

I'll upload the current save later. Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes