4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Does the Zip/rar download was .exe format? Is there any link to Zip/rar download file that contain the folder of the game instead of .exe?

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
So does the complete tag means that the dev is finally happy with the game and has stopped editing stuff?? Also does the current version has content or not ?

newgroundassplayer

Nov 7, 2021
If this is for the Cosplay Club questline (for more funds/outfits), I think the order is Club Room → Staff Room → Principal's Room → Front of School.
this is a quest where mr robinson asked serena to check for clubroom(game club, art club,cosplay club) and after that serena is tasked to give a package to someone near the gem shop by mr robinson. i did check the clubroom after class ended but i can't leave the school(it's the second day in the game after serena return home from the fantasy world)

Edit: nvm i figured it out, it turns out that i haven't check the swimming club thus make me can't leave. thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So does the complete tag means that the dev is finally happy with the game and has stopped editing stuff?? Also does the current version has content or not ?
Active development is over, dev is working on next game, game has content.

newgroundassplayer

Nov 7, 2021
does anyone know how to get the second earring? i got one from the message shop and i hear that you can get the second one on top of the shelves in the cosplay club but how do you even get there?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
could we have more preview image please ?
because right now the only 4 pic on the main post doesn't make me want to play the game..

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes