4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
need help game is not playing audio for some reason
you could try installing the k-lite-codec pack. Helped me with some Games in Unity and RPGM when I was using a Wine-Bottle under macOS. There were Codecs missing.

the basic package should be sufficient!

Reactions: Kurvita

BijiKuBiruuu

Mar 7, 2021
i realy stuck in mission
Visit Aria in the hot springs until she dissappears(Serena will comment on that)
- Go to Summoning Shrine - get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
hot springs are just in town when you leave the fort which you get to, when you go to the other world. leave from door down, then immediately to the right.
pay money and go to the right. do that a few times. (once per day)

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
now that is a proper slow start corruption game. The gradual corruption is the best.... a lot of corruption games go from shy mode to suddenly utter slut mode too quick.

Although there is some inconsistency in corruption scenes depending on how you progress through scenes... I were mostly flashing around, letting my character be groped now and then and then I suddenly ended up in orc orgy xD But I guess it's hard to make logical progression with game that many scenes... But still.... this very solid.. I ended up pulling all nighter and I'm still not done with game xD My tool is gonna fall off at this rate.

Scenes are pretty nice, tips with pseudo progression guide. Outfitting, various degeneracy effects, curses are nice touch. Plenty of kinks. 3DCG is usually lower quality than 2DCG as they are easily made assets..

As far as gameplay goes , only thing I'm a bit annoyed about that there is a lot of back n forward running.

But I'm probably not that far into game yet. In real world I unlocked miniskirt teacher outfit & finally progressed with nerd club.... next stage from printer scans. And in Isekai world last thing I did was save nun?

But honestly if this game would be remade into quality 2DCG Anime CGI or 3DGI high quality ver and scene progression a bit more narrow/locked so it would make more sense ... and a bit QOL tweaks.. and maybe even FMC voice acting n lewd SFX. Then I would 100 % buy it off steam. Once I actually finish the game, will give more comments.

But so far 8/10 . Loving it.

Reactions: zodd313

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Probably a bug in displaying maximum lust. Do you have all contracts at eve signed?
If you are stuck, go to settings and enable debug. Then go into your game menu (where you go to your items, equip, status, save and stuff) and find the „debug“ menu item. Go down to the Variables and just lower the „lust“ variable (second V-Item on the left, then the last one).

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Probably a bug in displaying maximum lust. Do you have all contracts at eve signed?
If you are stuck, go to settings and enable debug. Then go into your game menu (where you go to your items, equip, status, save and stuff) and find the „debug“ menu item. Go down to the Variables and just lower the „lust“ variable (second V-Item on the left, then the last one).
Thanks!

>> Do you have all contracts at eve signed?
I have 3 contracts and have 100/100 level for all

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
In that case, this has to be a pretty big bug, since the maximum Lust should be 200 now. Maybe it would help if you break the corresponding contract and re-assign that to Serena.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can anyone help me with the park show 2 quest? I have reduce shame 3, exposure over 75, but still I can't manage to activate that scene - it did say somewhere to not talk to the girl, but I think I did, cause she is nude now - is there any way to make that scene happen? Or is that it? I goofed it and now I can't have the revealing suit anymore?
It just sounds like you're missing a step. There are Bad Ends in the game, but no restrictions on content like this.

The thread and the Recollection Room should have all you need. Check for Angie in the staff room and see what Serena says at the clothes shop (did you buy everything?).

Reactions: undefiniert
Oct 17, 2017
So I finally did park show 2 - now it should be park bench 2 - but do I have to have something special in order to activate it? I talked to angie, to go to get new clothes with her, got the note of meeting with her in the faculty room after classes, with the thing that angie isn't there, she is instead in the principal room - but that's it. I am stuck

Nope, don't have park show 2 - I need the black suit, which I don't know how to get - the masked dude in the recollection room says to buy all the clothes (just not the sexy ones), which I did , I also have all the sexy clothes. I need to talk to Angie after class, but after class she's not there

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
need the black suit -- I have all the clothes. I need to talk to Angie after class, but after class she's not there
Retry the staff room. Because that location gets used in multiple questlines, it may load different versions of the map. If Angie should show up after class, she will.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Can't find answer in this thread...how I unlock Stan 2 event ? I can't go into storage room in the morning as janitor doesn't sod off.. I do have black suit equipped and just made contract with stan....

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Can't find answer in this thread...how I unlock Stan 2 event ? I can't go into storage room in the morning as janitor doesn't sod off.. I do have black suit equipped and just made contract with stan....
Stan's events take place during or after class. I don't remember there being one in the morning. What does the Recollection Room say?

Reactions: undefiniert

6t94202

Jan 5, 2022
I can't seem to progress further in the main story after returning to collect the reward of the crystal and visitng aria so many times I stil did not get any cutscenes with aurora to progress further in the story can someone help with this

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Stan's events take place during or after class. I don't remember there being one in the morning. What does the Recollection Room say?
recollection has 2 scenes that tells me to talk to Stan in the morning.

"after unlocking submission contract, submit to stan, then talk to him in the morning"

EDIT: I fricking lucky random discovered than in the morning I have to interact him from the right side to get that event -.-

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes