4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, how do I beat the final boss? He basically bishots me and I can never win, evry time I lose the fight starts again and I can't go out and reorganize... I'm stuk and I don't know how to solve it. Is here a strategy/secret to beat him?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, how do I beat the final boss? He basically bishots me and I can never win, evry time I lose the fight starts again and I can't go out and reorganize... I'm stuk and I don't know how to solve it. Is here a strategy/secret to beat him?
The Archmage is a pig of a fight. Make sure Serena has all her succubus skills and spam the disabling moves (kick, possibly stare). If you're underlevelled, loading a save might be your best option, but that shouldn't be the case if you've played the game parts as well as the sexy parts. People have faced him at lvl 4, though, and lvl 5 is when Serena gets her Succubus Suit from Eve, if memory serves.

Searching "Archmage" might yield more. I've not repeated the fight after the first time because it's not very rewarding.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The Science Club questline? It starts from the Computer Club questline. The Computer Club is next to the Staff Room. You just keep going back to the Science Club's lab once the questline starts. If you mean what you need for the Good End, then Serena needs to remain sane through the mindbreaking scene. I used the relevant amulet myself (see the Desire Shop for amulets), but have been told that no longer works, so you probably need maximum sanity and perhaps a sufficient succubus level/powers. Standard RPG stuff!
She blinded me with Science!

• Haha
Reactions: makeitso

JBOY119

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the requirements are for getting the Good End for the Science Club? I've been scratching my head trying to figure it out. I'm level 7 and have all the abilities unlocked, am I missing something?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Use your skill (should be swipe kick or something like that). It will be stunned and cannot attack next turn. After doing that two or three times you should be done.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
No. They‘re just collectibles.
There‘s one guy on main town to the far right, which reacts to it tho - but just textwise.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
bathhouse events need to be repeated. Even when you have access to mixed bathtub. After some repeats she should be disappeared and Serena will notice.

Reactions: bigsmonke

forbbs

May 3, 2020
can't do the chorus event after the first time, am i missing something? i tried to hide in the classroom like last time but the hiding spot doesn't appear if wearing the gift wrap outfit.(but the one where your naked and hiding does)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes