4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How unlock "commando option" for cheerleaders?
Check in the Recollection Room for hints (use the book in Serena's bedroom or the empty classroom at school). I don't think there's more to that one than just talking to them on different days while sufficiently lewd (revealing suit, no underwear).
can't do the chorus event after the first time, am i missing something? i tried to hide in the classroom like last time but the hiding spot doesn't appear if wearing the gift wrap outfit.(but the one where your naked and hiding does)
May not be a repeatable event. I can't remember the chorus party stuff too well, though.

Last edited:

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
Check in the Recollection Room for hints (use the book in Serena's bedroom or the empty classroom at school). I don't think there's more to that one than just talking to them on different days while sufficiently lewd (revealing suit, no underwear).
Hint: After unlocking "commando option" for cheerleaders, agree to try out cheerleader outfit.

i have revealing suit, no underwear and critical lust, but nothing..

forbbs

May 3, 2020

May not be a repeatable event. I can't remember the chorus party stuff too well, though.
i guess that would explain it lol, i was trying to trigger it for 3/4 ingame days guess i'll give up on seeing those scenes, i'm no1 to replay so much for just a couple of scenes.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i guess that would explain it lol, i was trying to trigger it for 3/4 ingame days guess i'll give up on seeing those scenes, i'm no1 to replay so much for just a couple of scenes.
If you finish the game, you'll get to unlock the gallery, so no worries. ;) At least that's what I remember being the case.

Reactions: undefiniert

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
So does anyone have a link for the rar? The compressed one just doesnt extract everything, and ALL of the other .rar i've tried just don't open, also i'm playing on joi play so the .exe is not useful, at least i've tried It and it doesn't open

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So does anyone have a link for the rar? The compressed one just doesnt extract everything, and ALL of the other .rar i've tried just don't open, also i'm playing on joi play so the .exe is not useful, at least i've tried It and it doesn't open
The EXE is a self-extractor, its files should be viewable with WinRAR or 7-Zip.

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
The EXE is a self-extractor, its files should be viewable with WinRAR or 7-Zip.
Yes, however it does not run on my phone, it just opens joi play, and when i have It not installed it just sais the phone can't open It, i know by fact that on pc It works but my Pc went to shit... Also succulence 2 runs on mobile so my problem is just getting the archives, and the compressed one for some reason does not let me extract a few things, of then the most importante are the items on the systen folder and the game.exe

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
the compressed one for some reason does not let me extract a few things
Sounds very odd, to be honest. At least one player reported back being able to play the Compressed version on JoiPlay, but we haven't heard back from others who asked, from what I recall.

Maybe someone will upload the 1+ GB archive in a more compatible format. This sounds like it could be solved locally, though, if the game is compatible in the first place with the current version(s) of JoiPlay.

Dec 12, 2017
Does anyone know if there is any way to contact the Dev? I am doing a translation in spanish for the game and would really like to give him directly the finished files :s

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
wait last i played this game, It was made in MV engine. Now it's in VX Ace? What happened? Or am i just confused

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes