4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
how to unlock next suit after the Black Suit? I bought all the clothes in the clothes store.

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
Is there any way to manually adjust sanity level? I softlocked myself by saving when i had 10 sanity and need to go into a place that removes 15 so i can continue.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Don’t you have anything in your inventory that increases sanity? If not, please attach your save and I‘ll raise your sanity a bit.

waitwose

Jun 15, 2022
for some reason my mouse doesn't seem to work, so i have no way of changing things like the debug menu, am i completely waffling or has that been an issue for anyone else?

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
Don’t you have anything in your inventory that increases sanity? If not, please attach your save and I‘ll raise your sanity a bit.
Nah no items to do that. I tried debugging and save editing but couldnt find the parameter to change sanity. Figured out how to increase money though so hopefully i can stock up on those items so this doesnt happen again.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Nah no items to do that. I tried debugging and save editing but couldnt find the parameter to change sanity. Figured out how to increase money though so hopefully i can stock up on those items so this doesnt happen again.
There you go. I've put 5 "Man's Energy XL" into your inventory. They increase your sanity by 30. This should help you get over the day :)

I'd recommend you to buy some of the talismans in the desire shop right to your house. Equip then as if they were usual clothes then. They protect you from getting insane. You'll get a sound when one of them is used. Existing for both lust and sanity protection!

Btw: For Sanity there's no switch in debug. Sanity are held as MP.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
for some reason my mouse doesn't seem to work, so i have no way of changing things like the debug menu, am i completely waffling or has that been an issue for anyone else?
This game has NO mouse support at all. You can change values in debug menu with Enter in switches and on variables you select them with enter and use up/down/page up/page down to change values.

Reactions: Anonks1000

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
There you go. I've put 5 "Man's Energy XL" into your inventory. They increase your sanity by 30. This should help you get over the day :)

I'd recommend you to buy some of the talismans in the desire shop right to your house. Equip then as if they were usual clothes then. They protect you from getting insane. You'll get a sound when one of them is used. Existing for both lust and sanity protection!

Btw: For Sanity there's no switch in debug. Sanity are held as MP.
Thanks a ton dude!

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
I was really enjoying the game until the Bandit Captain(flower garden) and the difficulty spike fighting him and that was even after getting two def trinkets. I'm only level 2 after drinking the used condoms so before the defense trinkets I once lost 490hp of 500 on turn one. Do I have to lose to random encounters to get exp or am I doing some wrong?

And on the side quests I've only done the priest one and failing seems to progress the quest chain so is failing going to be a theme with the other side quests too?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Do I have to lose to random encounters to get exp or am I doing some wrong?
Usually you should have a higher level. Did you avoid all fights so far? You should be Lvl 5 at least now, if I recall correctly and also have activated some skills (Endurance I and II) at Eve.

And on the side quests I've only done the priest one and failing seems to progress the quest chain so is failing going to be a theme with the other side quests too?
You are not supposed to fail. You have to stop at the right time here. Every time you can go 1 step further.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Seems I must be misunderstanding something then since fights don't give exp? I usually played it stealthy and one shot from the shadows but the fights I did face head on I don't remember getting exp. The one time I lost on purpose I got exp after getting raped without a crystal. And on that note I sure wish the game would stop destroying the crystals I got since so many of the coins turned into them. :p

Should I be farther along in the normal world quest chains then if I should be level 5? I just got the bikini, gave pic to the computer club and science club is working on her now and just saw the panty thief in the pool locker room. Just got the exhibition and slave brands. Did one exhibition even with homeless and lost her clothes in school room, good thing I tried to see if you go out naked from the class room since all the other spots she just back out but this room trigger events and guessing gave exhibition points for eve to give you the brand.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Oh wait, sorry. No, that was my mistake now. Embarrassing. You get EXP for fucking, not fighting. I was mixing things up.
Do you have/wear the demon suit? You can fuck every enemy laying on the floor then and gain EXP. Otherwise: just fuck around with all the guys you can.

As an example: I am (again) at level 6 in my current playthrough and I have not even been where you are.

I am not sure, but you SHOULD be able to go back from where you are and level up. If not, you can send me the save, I'll add some levels to Serena.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Looks like I need to forget about the main quest line for now then and work on the side quests since they seem to be getting a little ecchi and I hope I can get some exp from them eventually. I tried with the orcs but even if you pick ok she refuses until you try three times and they get mad and molest her and then she finally allows once and then you have to repeat that annoying sequence over again for all of them individually. She won't let the orc in the tent touch her even with 145 lust. Feels like I'm missing something obvious since I'm slow :p but only really ecchi scene with another male was with the panty thief.

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Iam stuck at the Bandit Captain i destroyed all flowers (no more fog in maps) but everytime i win the fight, the game just closes, losing shows the bad end and i can continue before the fight.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes