4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Do you mean the priest? Or who? You need to stop early by yourself and progress only one step more every day.

or do you mean the fight training? Just defend.

noonehere18

Nov 19, 2019
From what I remember if you do the initial part where the orcs captured you in one way you do not have to have sex with the orcs at all, though it is not exactly obvious in the game how to do it, after that then no there is from what I remember no sex with them unless you choose to do so, and no sex with other monsters either just humans.
I found a walkthrough and found a way around it which is just.. leaving but it appears i can't continue the main quest or get the "nudity is power" contract thing, ill have to do more research unless you foind it or someone else knows

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How do I bit up the old man training? he keeps revealing the boobs and every time it starts all over again. I also cannot leave the training yard.
The old man in the training ground, that should be easy, remember what the guard next to him said, simply choose the guard/defend option each time in combat, you should only have to do it three times to in effect win.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You have to find the 4 pictures for the girl in the other town. First talk to her, tell her you help her, then go around and find the 4 pictures which can be anywhere in the other world. After you gave them to her, she'll give you the gift suit.

Reactions: Dickboy##

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
The old man in the training ground, that should be easy, remember what the guard next to him said, simply choose the guard/defend option each time in combat, you should only have to do it three times to in effect win.
But I don't see an option to block... I don't have this option at all, its either fight or escape.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Would second that from Undefiniert. If you know what you're doing, you can figure out the Debug Mode, but if you don't, you shouldn't mess with it. If you have a specific issue like needing gold or getting out of a jam, the thread might have the answer.

Reactions: undefiniert

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
where is the glowing book to unlock gallery ? I am looking around and the only book is the tutorial one OO

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Glowing book? can’t recall that. The only way I know to unlock the gallery is to finish the game. Then you can unlock the gallery in the recollection room.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes