4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Where is the secluded place to seduce?
Its the locked door where the janitor in the school stands in the morning, the one where he says he has lost the key when you talk to him, or at least I think that is the place, it could also be the place behind the school where you seem unable to go in any of your school wear, and if you change the game will not let you leave the room you are in, I am guessing either the science club or something else will get you access sooner or later.

Reactions: DGun23

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Its the locked door where the janitor in the school stands in the morning, the one where he says he has lost the key when you talk to him
You’re right here.
To get the key, get caught in class masturbating while class is self-studying. You‘ll find a love letter the next day then which gives you instructions and the key.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
You’re right here.
To get the key, get caught in class masturbating while class is self-studying. You‘ll find a love letter the next day then which gives you instructions and the key.
Ahh, probably why I never got the key, never masturbated in class while letting them self study, to be honest though this game could do with a general guide as to what does what and how it gets done. I knew you could do things with the janitor, though as far as I am aware he is an option for your master if you take the slave contract with the succubus, though not too sure how the hell that would even connect to be honest.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Master option will be available only for Stan if you use the key to access the otherwise locked janitor's room.

And the janitor himself is only available through glory hole in the boy's toilet in the morning afaik.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
How do I do the bath part of the master succubus thing? When I try going to the men's area she doesnt wanna go.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How do I do the bath part of the master succubus thing? When I try going to the men's area she doesnt wanna go.
My memory is hazy, but... try the back way from the women's bath? If that's not it, then it could be a stats or skill unlock issue.

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
My memory is hazy, but... try the back way from the women's bath? If that's not it, then it could be a stats or skill unlock issue.
sorry, actually I was trying through the back way and it wasnt working, I had to go through the front and be wearing the pink kimono. thanks for the help though.

How do I masturbate at school? She never wants to even if I have low sanity.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
sorry, actually I was trying through the back way and it wasnt working, I had to go through the front and be wearing the pink kimono. thanks for the help though.

How do I masturbate at school? She never wants to even if I have low sanity.
Okay! All I could remember was the entry being obscure.

Serena can masturbate in the toilets or at her desk. The women's toilet needs to be empty, and at her desk she has to wear a short skirt and be horny enough (low sanity may or may not be required), like she probably hints at. Also in the pool shower, I think, but I might be misremembering that.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Question is: what do you want to do? You’re not in a sports lesson (yet), so there’s nothing to do there.
If you just accepted to help out in the sports lesson, go into the right changing room and switch to gym clothes. Then leave the dressing room and do the lesson.

Gwede titit

Mar 7, 2022
Question is: what do you want to do? You’re not in a sports lesson (yet), so there’s nothing to do there.
If you just accepted to help out in the sports lesson, go into the right changing room and switch to gym clothes. Then leave the dressing room and do the lesson.
Changing room locked bro tmp-cam-8401460562740329519.jpg

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
then you did not talk to the teacher in the teacher’s room on 2nd floor. You have to do that in the morning before class

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
I have problems with the science ending I always get the bad ending and I dont know what to do about it. If needed I can sent my save file here but I am Stuck and I dont know what to do.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I have problems with the science ending I always get the bad ending and I dont know what to do about it. If needed I can sent my save file here but I am Stuck and I dont know what to do.
Since it's a sexy mindbreak, keep Serena's Sanity maxed and Lust low when going in. Levelling up may be required, but it's been a while; my memory says the maximum Lust cap is 200. Not sure about abilities, probably not required, but doesn't hurt to take a look. You can try with the sanity-preserving amulet (from the Desire Shop), too, but that may no longer work.

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
Since it's a sexy mindbreak, keep Serena's Sanity maxed and Lust low when going in. Levelling up may be required, but it's been a while; my memory says the maximum Lust cap is 200. Not sure about abilities, probably not required, but doesn't hurt to take a look. You can try with the sanity-preserving amulet (from the Desire Shop), too, but that may no longer work.
a few problems, first how can I increase the sanity in school because I am stuck in there, second how do I decrease my lust.
the only thing the mission said was I should get my memory, but I cant get out of the school in the game.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes