4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
a few problems, first how can I increase the sanity in school because I am stuck in there, second how do I decrease my lust.
the only thing the mission said was I should get my memory, but I cant get out of the school in the game.
Either buy the potions from the desire shop that reduce lust and increase sanity, the expensive way in other words, or get I think it requires 8 or 9 levels in succubus and one of the skills you can buy can change lust into sanity, and it does not care if sanity is maxed you can still keep casting it, though it has been a long time since I got that far in the game so I may have misremembered the skills you can get.

Edit I think some body else in an earlier post stated that it requires 0 lust and max sanity otherwise you get the bad end for that quest line, when you do the final stage of it.

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
Either buy the potions from the desire shop that reduce lust and increase sanity, the expensive way in other words, or get I think it requires 8 or 9 levels in succubus and one of the skills you can buy can change lust into sanity, and it does not care if sanity is maxed you can still keep casting it, though it has been a long time since I got that far in the game so I may have misremembered the skills you can get.

Edit I think some body else in an earlier post stated that it requires 0 lust and max sanity otherwise you get the bad end for that quest line, when you do the final stage of it.
so I cant avoid it otherwise, except if I meet the requierments? and not just I could do it later.

Edit: I did what you said but it did not work

Last edited:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
so I cant avoid it otherwise, except if I meet the requierments? and not just I could do it later.

Edit: I did what you said but it did not work
Shrugs, never actually done this side quest myself it has always been the one I have said I would leave till later so no real idea what is required, I just remember somebody posting in this thread that it require max sanity and zero lust otherwise you get the bad end when you do the final confrontation in it, whether there are other things you are required or not required to do while going through it no idea.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
a few problems, first how can I increase the sanity in school because I am stuck in there, second how do I decrease my lust.
the only thing the mission said was I should get my memory, but I cant get out of the school in the game.
If you are stuck, attach your save, I‘ll put some items to increase sanity and decrease lust into your inventory.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It sounds like you only have a save in a bad spot and no items, so save editing is your only way out, as suggested by Undefiniert. The school has a few options for last-minute sanity gain and lust removal (gloryhole/toilet masturbation, lesson masturbation, condom, pool, shower, and clean art posing come to mind), but probably not enough in your case.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I got stuck in the same situation, like how. I dont know what to do.
Checked your save. You're totally fine, you just have to go to the science club. Every stat is fine :) This is part of the science club story as you will understand soon :)

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
Checked your save. You're totally fine, you just have to go to the science club. Every stat is fine :) This is part of the science club story as you will understand soon :)
but if I go in I have A game over?

Edit: Even with 100 sanity and 0 Arousal

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
but if I go in I have A game over?

Edit: Even with 100 sanity and 0 Arousal
Aaaaaaaaaaah! You have not been in your class room again! Go there for a flashback. Totally forgot about that, sorry!
If my memory serves me right, you have to go to the roof after that.

Reactions: dsae5

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
guys how to reveal yourself at night to todd during exhibition?
Just go to his window when doing nightly naked quest.
It requires some exhibitionist skill levels and a certain progression in Todd's questline afaik. Wear black skirt with no underwear and tease him and make photos for him (camera is right from PC).
That should be sufficient if memory serves me correctly.

Reactions: hukum

navingard

Mar 26, 2022
Hey, has anyone had a problem unziping the compressed version? Half the files and the .exe do not decompress for me, (on mobile so the other filés are a no go as Far as i know)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Hey, has anyone had a problem unziping the compressed version? Half the files and the .exe do not decompress for me, (on mobile so the other filés are a no go as Far as i know)
Tested it and had no problems with it.
What program do you use for extracting?

I‘d recommend
Using it for years now, it’s even free.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes