4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
The one you found at your teachers desk in school?
You need to wear your casual teachers dress and go to the left of the school in the afternoon. Behind the small building is a person waiting for you.

Reactions: Muthu Kumar

Muthu Kumar

Oct 9, 2018
The one you found at your teachers desk in school?
You need to wear your casual teachers dress and go to the left of the school in the afternoon. Behind the small building is a person waiting for you.
Yeah that one is completed, but actually i was strucked, how to compete stan quest. Already done photo with selena in beach trip. But next day stan doesn't blackmailed selena. so please someone tell me what is the exact level of sanity and lust to move next step. sorry for my bad english

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Stan starts to do that when you masturbate while class (self study) in black dress without underwear while having high lust and low sanity.
Next day you will find a letter in front of your door. That starts Stan blackmail quest then.

Reactions: Muthu Kumar

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
All photo locations should be easily accessible when you go to the ruins.

one is in town (top right)
one is in the palace near the portal to your home
one is near the guarded elevator where you can change clothes
one is near where you found eve‘s trap (top left of that screen, if I remember correctly)

Reactions: Daddynum1x

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Is Aria already gone from the hot tub bath?
If not, visit it a few days until she shows you the bottom area (mixed bath). Visit her for some days there, too until she disappears. That will open up the slum. Go into the tent at the top left of the slum and finish that.
After that you should be able to go to the mansion via the secret elevator -> first exit (where you entered the ruins for the first time) and just go to the bottom right of the screen where the collapsed bridge is.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I am underway to family now - but if you send me your save, I’ll check later what you forgot when I’m back and also fix your bad ending-stuff by putting some potions into your inventory.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Checked it: You need to go to the poker club, the art club and the science club (again) on the upper floor (where the schools headmasters room is).
Poker club is directly above your class room (talk with the guy above the table where 3 persons are standing and they are placing cards)
Art club is left from poker club, you'll talk to the art teacher immediately
When you enter science club then, Serena then says she can finally go home.

And for your game over: You shouldn't get any game over yet, since you are not even as far as you need to be for that, you do not even have sanity, it's still MP.
If you got game over there, this SHOULD be a bug. Please try what I said in this post and you should be good to go!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes