4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
sounds like you softlocked the games story. If you send me the save, I try to revert some parts of the story. But most likely you have to use an older save to progress.

Reactions: is_hayha

is_hayha

Mar 13, 2020
sounds like you softlocked the games story. If you send me the save, I try to revert some parts of the story. But most likely you have to use an older save to progress.
oh, thanks for the help. i will send you the save, if you can revert it, i would really appreciate it. if you cant, thanks for the information.

i do have an older save, right before teleporting, but the gap is quite something.

is_hayha

Mar 13, 2020
You're lucky!
Here's your save, you're now behind the person in the dock's building.

Enjoy!
Oh my god!, thank you so much. Appreciate it.

Edit : Quick Update! it didnt work. i guess am stuck now, but its fine cos i found out my other backup isnt that far. So i guess this a lesson for everyone too, finish the mansion quest fully first, until vendy house opened and dont use the TP in bandit final boss room.

Last edited:

is_hayha

Mar 13, 2020
What did not work now? Can you tell me?
Ok, so in the quest, i was told to go to the dock, through vinda's house's door. i tried going in but it says, its locked and wouldnt let me progress. i tried sleeping and talking back to her again, however the outcome is the same.

let me remind you that this is after i defeat the crime lord boss and use the teleport in the mansion.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
you can’t continue just with Todd.
Maybe the outcome (you can select that when you go to Richards sleeping room when it’s time) will suffice you?

May 21, 2018
you can’t continue just with Todd.
Maybe the outcome (you can select that when you go to Richards sleeping room when it’s time) will suffice you?
I don't know the outcome. If it's something like continuing to be his bitch, or "Oh no, I forgive you for drugging, kidnapping, and raping me", then I'm not interested.

Also, is going with the orcs mandatory to progress other stories? I've gone bathing with what's-her-name until she stopped showing up, got the notification that I noticed that she's not there, but I'm not getting anything from Aurora.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
No it’s not like this.

you may just try it. After that, you can completely ignore your neighbors house if you want.

You mean Aria?
Visiting the Orcs is just mandatory until the tower is gone. After that, they count as „side-scenes“.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You should buff and you should have at least some (passive) skills learned from Eve - for example endurance, which boosts your max HP.

As an advice: DON'T try to sneak around the mansion boss to use the teleporter on the right. It will softlock you out of the mansion and you cannot go back there! If you're too weak, send your save over and I'll increase your levels by a few to help you out.

Reactions: George A Romero
Oct 13, 2022
You should buff and you should have at least some (passive) skills learned from Eve - for example endurance, which boosts your max HP.

As an advice: DON'T try to sneak around the mansion boss to use the teleporter on the right. It will softlock you out of the mansion and you cannot go back there! If you're too weak, send your save over and I'll increase your levels by a few to help you out.
It helped me in the end to use th sweep kick + paralyze stare + normal attacks. I left serena's clothes damaged, so whe could have extra buff. I'm using the anhanced gloves and using as well speed, strength and defence rings

Reactions: undefiniert
May 21, 2018
No it’s not like this.

you may just try it. After that, you can completely ignore your neighbors house if you want.

You mean Aria?
Visiting the Orcs is just mandatory until the tower is gone. After that, they count as „side-scenes“.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, no more main story content unless I get gangbanged by orcs?

Guess that's the end of my playthrough. At least for now.

May 21, 2018
You get that once! Also not my favorite, but one can live with that
True, but I was immersed. It was not me watching a character, but me being said character. Maybe later I'll change my mind, but now being gangraped by orcs doesn't sound good, and I'd remember it being part of the lore of the character.

I mean, sure, swallowing a bucket of cum is something I could do, but a gangbang without the ability to say "no" is gangrape, and that's not my thing.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I respect people who say No in roleplay, meaningful choices are required to keep up the illusion. A roleplaying game might as well be a novel of some description otherwise. Choosing an event is very different from being forced into it.

As an aside: the plot reason why Serena has to go through distasteful things (the gangrape being just one) is that she's about to break or die if she can't become a full succubus. This doesn't matter for the points here, I'm just making the observation because it motivated my playthrough as someone who also associates with their character, kinks and all.

May 21, 2018
" she's about to break or die if she can't become a full succubus "

tbh I'm not seeing that in my game. To be fair, I'm not really doing the silly dungeon crawl thing, just going about school and the town, teasing and showing off. Doing the fun stuff, in other words.

But I reckon that, sooner or later, I'll go through the bad content (science club, blackmailing student, gangrape, the kidnapping rapist, etc.) and just try my best to ignore it; I'd like to do Succulence 2, and I'd rather not leave big story lines undone.

Still, though. Extremely disappointed that this game forces you to engage with these things. You'd think that having magic powers and being able to stunlock people to death by kicking them even without magic powers would be more than enough to power through just about anything and anyone.

But, no, of course. Can't have our protagonist not be a powerless rape victim that bows her head and takes it, just having that option would be too much for certain people. I'm not allowed to "kink-shame" here, so I'll go no further.

Fucking hell, this sort of shit makes me align with feminists way more than I am comfortable with.

Really, how hard is it to make a game where you play as a functional woman who knows what she likes and dislikes, and isn't instantly and easily cowed and subjugated by the first asshole that comes along? A woman that, sure, is an exhibitionist, and a bit of a slut, but is still a person that can, and does, say no?

..sigh. At least the boys near the stairs enjoy the view, and the perv in the swimming pool locker rooms really enjoys the show.

-Addendum: Actually, I like that bit about writing a functional woman. I'm making that my signature.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes