4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Harold is the guy in the other world who gives you your initial equipment. After that, you have to do the fighting tutorial.
How and why did you tamper with your save?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is there 100% recollection room save? Anyone remember what page it's on out of the 221?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is there 100% recollection room save? Anyone remember what page it's on out of the 221?
The search will find it for you, top right corner.

That said, the joy of this game really is in the playing. I'd suggest playing through at least once and then, like Undefiniert said, you should be able to unlock everything.
I have the same problem
Book merchant in directly south from the crossroad south from the teleporter.
The books are to be delivered to the book-loving orc in orc village
Same thing here, searching for "book delivery" found the answer in the next hit after the original question.

Oct 13, 2022
Since questlog is taking too long to develop, here's a simple walkthrough of the main quest.

Valid for version 0.99 and above

This walthrough starts after the start of free-play, prologue isn't included because it's linear.

===spoiler heavy===

======================================
- Visit Aria in the hot springs until she dissappears(Serena will comment on that)
- Go to Summoning Shrine - get cutscene with Aurora - go to second floor - get access to the slums(south-east of the town).
- Go to inn for the info(skippable) - then to flower shop(white tent).
- Defeat bandits - find entrance to the tunnels.
- Destroy all red flowers in the tunnels to avoid bad end.
- Find Aria - escape with her - go back to Summoning Shrine.
======================================
How do I get the info triggered inside the inn, and where is the white tent- flower shop?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Preparation area is where you land after using the leftmost teleporter (which is guarded) in the "other world", at the far left from Aurora, which is standing inbetween this half-circle of teleporters.

When you get into the preparation area, go down and talk to one of those merchants.
After that, you have to deliver the book. You can find the delivery destination here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
How do I get the info triggered inside the inn, and where is the white tent- flower shop?
Just talk to everyone in the inn, then go to the tent left from it. It is in the suburbs/slums from the other world, in which you woke up when you first entered the world. Just go to the town in the other world and head south east - there are stairs which Serena first refused to go gown.

Reactions: George A Romero
Oct 13, 2022
Where and how I can get a casual suit or Serena. All the time when she's with bruce at the Diner restaurant she says that she would like to do something more, but in casual clothes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
If you don’t have them by default, you can get them in town in the clothing shop. From where you take the train to school just go right in the shop and then upstairs and talk to the clerk.

is_hayha

Mar 13, 2020
I cant get to dock final quest and stuck in other world. (i am supposed to be at final boss room, collecting the document but i use the teleport back)

I have cleared the final bandit boss, and theres a teleporter to go back before continuing the story. i use it to teleport back to normal world and when i went back to other world, i am at the shrine. When i find vendy, she kept telling me to go to dock but i cant get past her. i tried going back to normal world but the character wont let me. Now, i cant progress with the final quest. i search everywhere and already tried going to the mansion but blocked by bandit guard. i cant find anything else to help me make progress and now i am stuck in the other world. any help?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes