4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Don’t actually get why you still play the game when you’re mostly ranting and complaining about it.
Stopped counting how often you said you‘d stop playing this game.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, this is just ranting now, not constructive or helpful. I write fic to get my way, and I recommend the same exercise for anyone who needs it. The game is written like it is and the author's vision is valid.

djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
Hello folks, new player here and i have some questions.
The park event is complete? The guy always ask for a better dress but i can walk outside only with the teacher outfit.
Is the christmas party a one-shot event? I don't see the circle anymore in the changing classroom.
I remember that the succubus gave me a quest to search for containment sigils in the magic world, but i can't find them. Is it still a work in progress quest?

Thanks

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
First of all: the game is completed.

The park event is complete? The guy always ask for a better dress but i can walk outside only with the teacher outfit.
You should have the skirt suit. Try to wear that. If this is not sufficient, go to the shop in town (above your home, normal world) and buy everything there. After that, Serena will say something and you can ask your friend in school (teacher) for another shop - she'll join you in the afternoon then.
Also: Learn passive skills at Eve like "reduce shame 1-3", panties off (if accessible) and stuff to be able to move around more freely and without (parts of) your underwear. Then revisit the park.

Is the christmas party a one-shot event? I don't see the circle anymore in the changing classroom.
Christmas Party is pretty short afaik. You can get some scenes due to how drunk Serena is. But you should be able to access it more often. Probably you should try to undress or wear your christmas-band in the classroom to access the circle again.

I remember that the succubus gave me a quest to search for containment sigils in the magic world, but i can't find them.
Unfortunately I don't understand what you mean by that :/ Sorry!

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Nah_Man

Jun 6, 2017
I'm having some troubles with unlocking certain scenes. Is the black suit you get from Angie not the revealing suit? I'm wearing the black suit to the events that require the revealing suit, but it doesn't seem to be triggering the events.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I remember that the succubus gave me a quest to search for containment sigils in the magic world, but i can't find them.
My guess is you mean the succubus contracts? You get one for each of Serena's main kinks once she develops them enough, no worries about finding any literal items.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
How do you get the love letter? I discovered what the science club did but the quest doesn't advance past that point

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How do you get the love letter? I discovered what the science club did but the quest doesn't advance past that point
Try to leave the school. The letter should be blocking the stairs on the ground floor. Also check Serena's desk.

Oct 13, 2022
Also, is going with the orcs mandatory to progress other stories? I've gone bathing with what's-her-name until she stopped showing up, got the notification that I noticed that she's not there, but I'm not getting anything from Aurora.
You have to go to the baths a couple of times until you trigger the event with Aurora

T201

Jan 1, 2019
anybody know the 3 digit code for the door in the anniversary special? Also, how many ending are there? I found 2 so far (blue and orange)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes