• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
How do I even fuck someone in this game?
this girl is the stupidiest succubus ever
Have high lust and low sanity and talk to men. And you can find all quests.
You have to explore for them. Go around in the school, the town, the other world.
I can assure you that there are MANY scenes!

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Where can I find the photo of the sidequest for the guy in the nursery? I found a ock in the dungeon that has a "?" on it, but I can't interact with it in any way... Is it a bug? Do I have to do something specific? Or is it just an unreleated thing? If so where should I look?

Aug 21, 2022
Where can I find the photo of the sidequest for the guy in the nursery? I found a ock in the dungeon that has a "?" on it, but I can't interact with it in any way... Is it a bug? Do I have to do something specific? Or is it just an unreleated thing? If so where should I look?
Press W and you will see the parts of the map where the pieces of the photo are, then just kill all the guys in those parts.

oracle255

Jan 30, 2018
Check your sound settings. It's not uncommon for the wrong sound device to be selected.
Just fixed it by replacing the sound file with generic rpgmvx sound file, there's still a few scene that doesn't have any sounds, but it's still better than nothing

Reactions: makeitso

pntbutter

Jan 10, 2023
I just realized from 42 hours of playing... after finishing the game and with all the clothing systems, you still can't walk naked in in schools, public spaces, and cities free-fully in broad daylight??(without getting cut by cut-scenes and thrown back to home) It was the ONLY goal I had in mind! then what was the clothing system intended for if the MC cannot walk around naked in broad daylight in the end???
Wow that's disappointing to hear. I was hoping that at some point the character would be able to go around naked anywhere. I'm glad I'm finding this out now since I'm only 10 hours into it

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You can miss them but you can unlock everything after finishing in the gallery room.
I don't know anything of a sidequest-wt.

Remmyk

Dec 27, 2020
Can anyone help me? I got the second panty thief scene for the pool club but I can't get the first one to trigger or set the trap

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
How do I unlock all the outfits?
The class section always says I need a better outfit to flirt.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Can you explain further? Usually you have to get there on another day and Serena will do it when you start it normally.

Remmyk

Dec 27, 2020
Can you explain further? Usually you have to get there on another day and Serena will do it when you start it normally.

I'm not sure how to explain ill just tell you what I do.
First I go into the female changing room and step on the circle where she says she needs to set a trap then I change and go to the pool.
Then it does the cut scene of him walking out and everything then I go to the boys changing room and hide in the locker and I get one of two things either 1. Some enters the changing while the thief starts jerking off or 2. Serena will start playing with herself till they both cum.

I've tried going to the pool and going right back in and interacting with locker but all she says is there's nothing here.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Can you send me your save? I fail to get the point what's getting wrong, it seems. May be also work's fault, which is stressful atm. Trying to help nontheless :)

You have to zip your save to send it here :)

Remmyk

Dec 27, 2020
Can you send me your save? I fail to get the point what's getting wrong, it seems. May be also work's fault, which is stressful atm. Trying to help nontheless :)

You have to zip your save to send it here :)
Never done this before so I hope this is it and its not a major issue dont strain yourself.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Found your problem: You need at least 100 lust when you step on the circle in the female changing room. You can then choose a bait. Then the thing goes on. :)

Remmyk

Dec 27, 2020
Found your problem: You need at least 100 lust when you step on the circle in the female changing room. You can then choose a bait. Then the thing goes on. :)
Thank you! Do you know if I can still get the first scene it says I dont have it unlocked in the recollection room.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes