4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I believe the sequence of event plays out like this.

Meet Aria in hot spring (over several days, sleep in Inn between encounters) Until you go to hot spring and get a prompt mentioning her absence.

Go to main building (with the teleports), prompted to go up stairs. Then gain access to slums.
OK, thanks, I guess I need to load a previous start because I've done all that (not sleep in Inn tho), Aria is not in hot springs, I don't remember if I got a prompt of her absence).

Hmm, now I remember: last time she was in hot springs she took me to mix gender bath, left, and Serena was groped by men until SN 0 = bad ending. When restarting from last save Aria was gone from hotsprings. Hmmmm....

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Checked your save. Aria is literally waiting for you in the women's bath.
Did you use an older save? You have to do her storyline there in order for her to move down to the mixed bath again - after a few times down there she'll disappear again and you can go said stairs up.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Did you use an older save? You have to do her storyline there in order for her to move down to the mixed bath again - after a few times down there she'll disappear again and you can go said stairs up.
OK, thanks. Yes, I don't know why I couldn't see her? Maybe went down to hot springs 2 times in same day....
While we're at the hot springs, last time I shared wine with her she lured me down to mixed gender, where I got harrassed to SN=0. In general is it better to stick with tea in hot springs?

Another question: what are the implications to go through with experiment in science club? It says I cannot teleport to Ahn Town, what does that mean? I did it, and have been able to teleport...

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
OK, thanks. Yes, I don't know why I couldn't see her? Maybe went down to hot springs 2 times in same day....
While we're at the hot springs, last time I shared wine with her she lured me down to mixed gender, where I got harrassed to SN=0. In general is it better to stick with tea in hot springs?

Another question: what are the implications to go through with experiment in science club? It says I cannot teleport to Ahn Town, what does that mean? I did it, and have been able to teleport...
You have to do both a few times.
You better get some sanity before you enter the bath. If you lack sanity, go to your normal world and buy some supplies in Mae's shop. (your world, bottom right near the hobos camp.)

While that experiment in school, Serena was being brainwashed and it is currently in effect.
You HAVE to go to school this day in order to progress their storyline. After that is finished, you can teleport to Ahn again.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
You have to do both a few times.
You better get some sanity before you enter the bath. If you lack sanity, go to your normal world and buy some supplies in Mae's shop. (your world, bottom right near the hobos camp.)
Even with high sanity I couldn' get away from men.

While that experiment in school, Serena was being brainwashed and it is currently in effect.
You HAVE to go to school this day in order to progress their storyline. After that is finished, you can teleport to Ahn again.
Aha, get it.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You mean the photos for the quest of the gift girl? One is in ahn town, one in the big building near the nursery, one near the first elevator in Ahn city (where Joachim stands and guards) and the last one is in the screen left from where you fell into Eve‘s trap.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Again, I can't get cutscenes to trigger. This time archmage. Would you me so kind take a look? I'd appreciate it immensely. I've been doing what is required, but no...

Thanks

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Again, I can't get cutscenes to trigger. This time archmage. Would you me so kind take a look? I'd appreciate it immensely. I've been doing what is required, but no...

Thanks
Sure thing - you did nothing wrong, except you have to to south from his desk - there are two statues in between is a screen transition to another room. :) There you get your cutscene!

Reactions: Thisguy01

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
Construction site at night > is there any other scene apart from walking in on hobos masturbating?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Some helpful tips for people: Recollection Room provides hints for all events. Worth checking it out if you're stuck/unsure if there are further events to come in a chain. (Not very helpful for main quest stuff, but main quest has a walkthrough on here).

Further, you can find the Exposition Man in the very North of the Recollection Room (Endings/Game Over's Section) and he has information on getting different outfits if you can't find one.

So if you're stuck, it's probably worth checking out the Recollection Room and reading the hints there (access it via book that is available in most "private" rooms you can change clothes in, e.g. home, inn, empty classroom on 2nd floor in the afternoon, but not locker rooms)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes