4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Can someone tell me even though i am high lvl, 100 expore 100++ lust and such yet she always refesuses to model naked or in the photostot/ masturbate. Am i missing something or the game is griefing me for some reason. I cant progress the science guy either evne though i ahve reduce shame 1 to 3.

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
There are scenes in the game which have to progress slowly. For modeling for example you have to wear a bra first. Then you can go without.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
There are scenes in the game which have to progress slowly. For modeling for example you have to wear a bra first. Then you can go without.
Have tried that multiple times. Thats the problem she keeps telling that she doesnt feel like it and i cant progress shit. I have tried every freaking possible combination on the scinence guys and whenever they say the next day u have to come with skirt only and no underwear it always says she reacted badly. In the photoshoot thing i get the option to press agree yet she refuses. Like this game would be so good if it wasnt danm right unplayble for no fucking reason.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Can you send me your save? I'll check that
Unless she says i am hot and bothered in the mornign she wont do shit. Problem is no clue whne she does that or not. I was about to send u the save but i tried one last time after she said that and finaly managed to progress the sciencelab story. Still getting griefed by it at the modelling stuff.(progressed it a little since now i can chose topless or not)

Last edited:

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
There should be a short one in the game directory. It leads you through the game itself.
There’s no „complete“ one, since most of the stuff is optional.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Unless she says i am hot and bothered in the mornign she wont do shit. Problem is no clue whne she does that or not. I was about to send u the save but i tried one last time after she said that and finaly managed to progress the sciencelab story. Still getting griefed by it at the modelling stuff.(progressed it a little since now i can chose topless or not)
again: if you send me your save I can tell you exactly what you have to do for the next step. without seeing anything it's almost impossible to give you the correct advice.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
again: if you send me your save I can tell you exactly what you have to do for the next step. without seeing anything it's almost impossible to give you the correct advice.
here you go. Saved outside the modeling thing. She says maybe another time even though i am wearing underwear that i have already done the photoshoot with. And as i said before unless she has said that she is hot and bothered after you wake up in the morning she refused to do some actions. Which is plain stupid based on the fact that you can easily do other similar or worse stuff without that requirement or for a nympho. Thought like if u slept 2 days str8 with no lewd action you would get that but at least with skipping the day i didn't get it.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
here you go. Saved outside the modeling thing. She says maybe another time even though i am wearing underwear that i have already done the photoshoot with. And as i said before unless she has said that she is hot and bothered after you wake up in the morning she refused to do some actions. Which is plain stupid based on the fact that you can easily do other similar or worse stuff without that requirement or for a nympho. Thought like if u slept 2 days str8 with no lewd action you would get that but at least with skipping the day i didn't get it.
Don't wear a bra and have 30 or less sanity (SN). Then go to the shooting and select "topless shooting". Then you can progress :)
To lower your SN fast, you can go to the bottom right to Mae's shop and buy some stuff to lower it, if you like.

Reactions: tsmaniac

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Don't wear a bra and have 30 or less sanity (SN). Then go to the shooting and select "topless shooting". Then you can progress :)
To lower your SN fast, you can go to the bottom right to Mae's shop and buy some stuff to lower it, if you like.
Thanks literally just found it after looking more into some hints in the recollections. Didnt know it had to be lower than 30. Thanks again.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
i see the guide for the Main game i need the one that full because i stuck at so many point like where the pic for the girl selling gift, What the code on the door in 2nd floor of the inn, where to put the device, how to became stan slave, etc

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
i see the guide for the Main game i need the one that full because i stuck at so many point like where the pic for the girl selling gift, What the code on the door in 2nd floor of the inn, where to put the device, how to became stan slave, etc
They are side quests, thus not included in the guide.

1. pictures: https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v2-5-ae-r-nest.6339/post-5376995
2. check 1st floor, bottom right, in the wall
3. device goes into the class room
4. masturbate in class room (in a lesson), get caught and blackmailed by stan, then go to the storage room (after school) with high sanity and high lust (I think it was). You should be able to submit to him then.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020

dudep2

May 22, 2020
i finished Todd's side quest but stuck in Richard's quest line, and recollection hint are "submit to Richard, choose "nevermind" "when tutoring and the basement one is also…don't get it. Any help…?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
OS ? Windows 10, and i think i have plenty machine to run it. Could be a RTP thing ?
This was one of the games I could play on a wonky old laptop, bless it, the requirements are indeed minimal.

Freezes could be a read/write thing. Fragmented hard drive, playing from a thumb drive, etc. Try moving the game to an SSD or just a different folder (e.g. D:\Games\Succulence). If still no joy, redownload and re-extract in case the data's been corrupted.

Did you modify the game files or save files by chance?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes