4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Man, I don't remember scenes being such a pain in the ass to unlock properly. I'm pretty sure I locked myself out of a few of them now.

Reactions: tsmaniac

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
This was one of the games I could play on a wonky old laptop, bless it, the requirements are indeed minimal.

Freezes could be a read/write thing. Fragmented hard drive, playing from a thumb drive, etc. Try moving the game to an SSD or just a different folder (e.g. D:\Games\Succulence). If still no joy, redownload and re-extract in case the data's been corrupted.

Did you modify the game files or save files by chance?
I had to download the full version, i was playing on the compressed one and now there are 0 freezes ! Thank for your time

Reactions: makeitso

vgadict

Oct 7, 2017
Just started and I'm stuck in the ruins area trying to find an elevator. The walkthrough say go straight west then north, but I'm not finding any routes going northward. BTW, I'm assuming that north is topward and west is left. Farthest west area I can reach has poisonous water. There's a small room just before that with books and a small hole in the wall going north, but it says it's not a good idea to crawl there. I've scouted around southward and that seems to deadend as well. Any tips on how to find that elevator?

Update - nevermind - I finally found it. The path required going south for a bit then continuing west before turning north. I just hadn't gone far enough south to find the route.

Last edited:

blue_0028

Dec 21, 2022
Man, I don't remember scenes being such a pain in the ass to unlock properly. I'm pretty sure I locked myself out of a few of them now.
can you help me out?
the game says to press "S" altho i am doing that but still it doesn't clicks the picture in that gem photoshoot
do you know any other way??

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Just downloaded the compressed version but for some reason the game has no audio. Is there a way to fix this?
May have the wrong audio device selected. Disconnect everything but the one you want to use, including modern controllers with built-in speakers, then reboot for good measure (in case it's a glitch).

Xelestal

Jun 2, 2023
"Go to Summoning Shrine - get cutscene with Aurora" this does not work for me, when i go to the shrine i didnt get a cutscene can anyone help me?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
If my memory serves me right, you should be right st the start of the game? If so, check the southeast in the shrine. She should be standing there at the counter.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Is a proper questlog being worked on for this game? I'm considering making a comprehensive guide based on the walkthrough the dev made.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Here's my compiled guide for the game. Many thanks to Baddog-11 for providing his version of Recollection Room hints that served as a major basis for this walkthrough, although it was quite outdated so I had to list new entries haha. I made this so that players will not experience the nausea of opening separate tabs and apps for the sake of progressing the game. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a comprehensive list for the side quests. Although I'm open to updating the guide should I find anything.

Anyways, enjoy! And please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be added to the guide.

(PS: Sorry I was only able to upload the Google docs version of the guide, idk how to upload the PDF version of it :/)

EDIT: Typo & grammar.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Here's my compiled guide for the game. Many thanks to Baddog-11 for providing his version of Recollection Room hints that served as a major basis for this walkthrough, although it was quite outdated so I had to list new entries haha. I made this so that players will not experience the nausea of opening separate tabs and apps for the sake of progressing the game. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a comprehensive list for the side quests. Although I'm open to updating the guide should I find anything.

Anyways, enjoy! And please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be added to the guide.

(PS: Sorry I was only able to upload the Google docs version of the guide, idk how to upload the PDF version of it :/)

EDIT: Typo & grammar.
If you have the PDF, you can just attach it to your post. (Example in this post.)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes