4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Roofer is indeed unreachable on the roof, but the bush is a scripted event: while streaking (naked), try the door at night until the owner comes to check, making Serena leap over the bush. I think there's a goodie back there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Roofer is indeed unreachable on the roof, but the bush is a scripted event: while streaking (naked), try the door at night until the owner comes to check, making Serena leap over the bush. I think there's a goodie back there.

Thanks! Ithought it would indeed be reachable.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
OK, so how do I get the painted swimsuit? I can't give school uniform to Jenny.
I've honestly forgotten, but there was this post in the thread.
You get the painted swimsuit when doing the fair event from the cosplay club, talk to (i think she was Angie?) or some other named female npc's on the lower left side of the map (the event will give you free reign of movement for a short period of time a couple of times.)

Reactions: Thisguy01

roboFal

Apr 14, 2023
I got stuck after the prologue where I have to jump off a broken stairs. Do I need something else for this?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Can you show where you are? If you have the quest active for that, you should be able to jump down the stairs with no problems.

roboFal

Apr 14, 2023
I'm standing right next to the stairs in the south near the green-haired guy. It is not active for interaction.

roboFal

Apr 14, 2023
And walkthrough says "Use the elevator - collect reward - go back to ruins through it." but I didn't collect the revard. Who must give it?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
this is not where you have to jump down. you have to go to the west from where you found Eve and follow that way.

Davidion

Jun 12, 2021
Its perfectly playable on joiplay from website.
If right side of the screen is cut off for you solution:
Long press icon in joiplay
Select settings and change resolution
Open the game it will br fucked up
Delete the icon and import exe again
Enjoy

HaruTheRogue

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 360272

Overview:
You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires? That will be for a player to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-29
Release Date: 2020-10-29
Developer: [R]Nest
Censored: No
Version: 2.5 AE
OS
: Windows
Language: English
Sequel: Succulence 2
Genre:

Changelog:

Difference in RTP and Non:
DOWNLOAD
Win Non RTP: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Win RTP: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Main Quest Walkthrough(v0.99)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 35616 View attachment 35617 View attachment 35618 View attachment 35610
How do I get her through the photoshoot? I'm trying everything but each time she puts it off

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes