4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
how to evade brainwashing or if there is any way to avoid that bad end? Science club
From what I remember it was mentioned in one of the posts on this thread somewhere, the final conversion in that quest line so to speak requires 100 sanity, and 0 lust or you basically get the bad end of that quest line.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, full Sanity and maxed Lust cap (but low or no Lust) should do it. Should have been clearer about "stats". I forget if any abilities help in this regard, or if the event takes them into account even.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
hey um one favor can you give me a complete save including a save where serena meets aria in the hot spring and a cgi save with a spoiler reveal and an normal good ending?

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hi I have an issue if someone can help...

No matter what I do I can't trigger the 2nd main quest after defeating the first tower. In the walktrough it says " visit aria in the hot springs until she disappear". I guess hot springs and bath house are the same thing no ?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi I have an issue if someone can help...

No matter what I do I can't trigger the 2nd main quest after defeating the first tower. In the walktrough it says " visit aria in the hot springs until she disappear". I guess hot springs and bath house are the same thing no ?
Yes. The baths have a spring downstairs.

lilas92

Sep 4, 2020
Hum another question, i have the domination contract, but even when i "look for a date" and still got the +50 lust penalty. Does anyone have by chance any tips ?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
In the "other world" you can visit the bath. You have to do that a few times until Aria tries the hot springs, which are in the same house, just move downwards from the pool through the curtain and down the stairs. After she started using them, repeat this event a few times and she will disappear.

For the other question: It was: Just dominate a guy. Go to a guy and ask him if he wants to have fun. Since Serena hypnotizes him, this should be consideres as dominating.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
For the other question: It was: Just dominate a guy. Go to a guy and ask him if he wants to have fun. Since Serena hypnotizes him, this should be consideres as dominating.
This might well depend on what level you are and which skills you have as a succubus.

To be honest, even as a succubus, Serena is a pain to get to have sex with pretty much anybody, unless her willpower is around 40 or less, or her lust is around 70+, or at least that is what I found, even with various skills she has learned as she levels, she is a serious prude.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
When i look at save editor. there are multiple items that you cant get that would be very useful. Like School girl outfit vibes and vibes set. I wish he added this into the game.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
When i look at save editor. there are multiple items that you cant get that would be very useful. Like School girl outfit vibes and vibes set. I wish he added this into the game.
Think they are both used in the game club questline, though even if they were available in game good luck getting her to wear them, considering how much of a prude she is.

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
how to find 4 photos anyone knows its locations mainly i want to know 1/4's location
At the gift girl

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes